Convincing Win...

WFE12

Ok after LA tech it is all business there on out with the crazy stretch of games coming..I do think,though our team has been one to have lots of shoot outs, we can have a convincing win against one of those teams,maybe two, I say that team will be ole miss. I'll be happy if our team surprises us and does this against a team like say...Georgia

GEORGIA was heading that way last year, but we had to let Murray "slant" us to death during his "epic" comeback. I think we did him one better. Good this Tray knew he was coming to AU the following year and gave an assist to Ricardo. ;)

I want to skin the corndogs and turn them into weenies :rimshot: Seriously I want to destroy LSU like we did USCe in the SEC Champ. in 2010. The sports radio guys here in Louisiana think they match up well against us and give LSU a good shot to beat us. They have not given us much respect all year. Why would they? LSU has owned us minus Cam Newton. Les Miles finds a way to beat us. This is the year if there was one that we need to make a statement against them. Only problem is that MSU just did that. People are going to start thinking LSU is not that good. Especially if we stomp them as well. Stomping them AND MSU will work though :)

I want our Tigers to go on a streak that shows no mercy to any opponent for the rest of the season!

I agree with this post. Style points and margin of victory are starting to mean more and more with the evolution of offensive pace. When we've won against the turds, feaux tigers, and leg humpers, it hasn't been by large margins since Chizik took over. That needs to change, and now would be a great time to start streaks and start gaining on records vs rivals. WDE!

Archived