Lady Beheaded in Oklahoma

AUtiger98

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't post much here anymore, but I have to tell you this story. At the busstop the other morning, I was waiting with my son, and the bus arrives and puts out his stopsign. As the kids were getting on the bus, a woman with what looked like a muslim head scarf totally ignored the stopsign and started moving toward the bus. We told her that she cannot do that when the bus is loading, and she gave us the most evil and hateful look. I started moving toward the bus to go protect my kid. Was she muslim? Maybe. Did I profile her? You are dang right I did, and I am not ashamed for doing it. These loons are out there, and I will profile every one of them that I see. Especially if my family is around. Is that right? In some people's eyes maybe not, but if my profiling a person ends up saving my family, then I have done a great job as the protector of my family. See ya.

I don't post much here anymore, but I have to tell you this story. At the busstop the other morning, I was waiting with my son, and the bus arrives and puts out his stopsign. As the kids were getting on the bus, a woman with what looked like a muslim head scarf totally ignored the stopsign and started moving toward the bus. We told her that she cannot do that when the bus is loading, and she gave us the most evil and hateful look. I started moving toward the bus to go protect my kid. Was she muslim? Maybe. Did I profile her? You are dang right I did, and I am not ashamed for doing it. These loons are out there, and I will profile every one of them that I see. Especially if my family is around. Is that right? In some people's eyes maybe not, but if my profiling a person ends up saving my family, then I have done a great job as the protector of my family. See ya.

When you say she was moving toward the bus, was she on foot or in a car? There are lots of clueless people out there about not driving in a car around a loading/ unloading school bus. That said, yes if you warned her not to move in a car and she reacted that way, you were correct to be alarmed

I won't fault anyone for doing what they feel they need to do for their family.

I will say though that is the profiling becomes the norm then get ready for the minority onslaught, and it will be rightful and just in the accusations. Guys like Sharpton and Jackson that are complained about as being just race mongers will be justified in their actions.

Unfortunately that we have to do this, well I consider that a win for ISIS.

When you say she was moving toward the bus, was she on foot or in a car? There are lots of clueless people out there about not driving in a car around a loading/ unloading school bus. That said, yes if you warned her not to move in a car and she reacted that way, you were correct to be alarmed

I zoom around Tiger Transit any chance I get when I'm in my car. Hate following those things, especially since they will do 25 in a 45 just to get back on schedule.

I zoom around Tiger Transit any chance I get when I'm in my car. Hate following those things, especially since they will do 25 in a 45 just to get back on schedule.

Tiger Transit is like a city bus. School buses that put out the "STOP" sign on the side are different. You got to stop, or get a ticket under state law.

Anyone who doesn't know the difference between a transit bus and a school bus probably needs to retake their driver's test.

Anyone driving who tries to pass a stopped school bus and then gives you a dirty look, just point to the STOP sign, and then give them a ' You're a dumb ass ' glare right back at them.

Tiger Transit is like a city bus. School buses that put out the "STOP" sign on the side are different. You got to stop, or get a ticket under state law.

City bus depends upon the state, I am actually not sure what the rule is in Alabama. I do stop for school buses though as that one is uniform across the country I believe.

I was just making the point that religion plays no part in how one drives around a bus.

Interesting coincidence that he began his personal "jihad" immediately upon being fired.

But I'm sure he couldn't have been merely a psychotic who flipped and "went postal" upon losing his job. Clearly he was a cool-headed, calculating jihadist following direct orders from Raqqa. :-\ <_<

Ya'll be careful now.

http://en.wikipedia....bir_Singh_Sodhi

Born in Punjab, India, Balbir Singh Sodhi was a member of the Sikh religion. He immigrated to the United States in 1989 and initially resided in Los Angeles, where he worked as a taxicab driver. He later relocated to San Francisco, where he continued to work in that capacity. He saved enough money to buy a gas station in Phoenix, Arizona and moved there.

The murderer of Sodhi, Frank Silva Roque was a Boeing aircraft mechanic at a local repair facility. Roque held a criminal record for an attempted robbery in California, and had reportedly told friends and a waitress at a local Applebee's restaurant that he was "going to go out and shoot some towel-heads" the day of the attacks.

Interesting fact.....there are now more Muslims in the U.S. than in Afghanistan. So if the % of bad one is anywhere near proportionate people better start to take it serious. Laugh if you like. Some here laughed at a lot of things two years ago on this vey board that are now coming to pass. Sadly some still don't get it. That's OK for them but I can't understand why they aren't more concerned for the future of their kids

Interesting fact.....there are now more Muslims in the U.S. than in Afghanistan.

Interesting fact: There are now more persons of British descent living in the U.S. than in Great Britain. Also more Christians than in Rome, Jerusalem, and Bethlehem combined.

And until last year, more Jews than in Israel:

http://www.dailymail...ng-America.html

Interesting fact.....there are now more Muslims in the U.S. than in Afghanistan. So if the % of bad one is anywhere near proportionate people better start to take it serious. Laugh if you like. Some here laughed at a lot of things two years ago on this vey board that are now coming to pass. Sadly some still don't get it. That's OK for them but I can't understand why they aren't more concerned for the future of their kids

Honestly for me, I went through too much s*** years ago to worry about and fear something that is out of my control. That is just me though. Guess its one of the true benefits of my depression and coming out of it, I take things quite a bit lighter, I say what the **** easier, and I have a greater spiritual faith and believe there is purpose and guidance to what I am doing now.

Mean I can stereotype it, and profile etc etc, and make believe I have control over it (which in some instances it could make a difference potentially) and let the fear of every potential Muslim being a terrorist control my life. Or I can do what I do now and just roll with the environment, be flexible, and have faith. Not run blind though, keep an awareness of whats around me, but not a fear to where I am like OMG they could be Muslim, they could be ISIS and here to kill me. Now I also don't have children of my own, so I know that makes a huge difference.

But really, I just personally believe if I go out and stereotype every Muslim, and I fear doing things in this country because of what ISIS might possibly do... well then they win. They have successfully turned me into exactly what they claim I am... a Western Infidel that hates all Muslim and wishes war and death upon them. They accomplish exactly what they want to do also, and that is interfere with my Western lifestyle. I understand they are a threat (as I have said I am sure they are already here, and we educated them), but I am not going to let them rule my life. Their statements that Christianity isn't about love, tolerance, and forgiveness and that it is just a false religion... those become true. Living in fear of them on my own soil gives them power and encouragement.

I mean look at tonight and tomorrow. It's homecoming weekend. Truth of the matter is that I probably have a significantly higher chance of being killed by a drunk 18-21 year old American white kid from the suburbs or older AU alumni this weekend than I do by ISIS.

Do I have I have concerns and some fears for the future, I do. I don't see how anyone wouldn't. I do believe our own politicians regardless of left/right are our biggest threat as a country though.

Says the guy who thinks AGW is a hoax. :rolleyes:

On a recent flight from Frankfurt, the stewardess asked if I would sit behind two nervous/suspicious gentlemen in turbans. Was she profiling or being concerned for the safety of her passengers? I fear the more we adopt the liberal mindset, the more we miss the obvious.

On a recent flight from Frankfurt, the stewardess asked if I would sit behind two nervous/suspicious gentlemen in turbans. Was she profiling or being concerned for the safety of her passengers? I fear the more we adopt the liberal mindset, the more we miss the obvious.

Can you articulate the "liberal mindset" for those who may not understand what that may be?

Can you articulate the "liberal mindset" for those who may not understand what that may be?

Really?

Really?

Yes, really.

Really?

Yes, really.

Well, answer the highlighted question and let's determine your mindset for starters. (either or please. I am not in the mood for a soliloquy) ;D

Archived