Auburn vs LSU Score Prediction

augolf1716

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AUburn = more

lsu = less

AU 20, LSU 17. I have to believe LSU's D is at least as good as KSU's.

LSU ranked 17th K State Ranked 27, statistically very close. LSU has played Wisky and MSU and K State has played well um Auburn (LSU has also played and extra game, so I think think LSU has a serious edge on K State.

Auburn will need to be on their game in this one

LSU ranked 17th K State Ranked 27, statistically very close. LSU has played Wisky and MSU and K State has played well um Auburn (LSU has also played and extra game, so I think think LSU has a serious edge on K State.

it's been theorized that Gus has been sort of bland, especially the last two weeks and not wanting to show his hand with LSU coming up. I sorta doubt it but maybe it's true. It's time to step up and lay it all on the line.

it's been theorized that Gus has been sort of bland, especially the last two weeks and not wanting to show his hand with LSU coming up. I sorta doubt it but maybe it's true. It's time to step up and lay it all on the line.

I can get behind that theory. I also can get behind that Auburn is better than MSU and Wisky and is playing at home, however LSU has also come together as a team over the last 2 weeks. Going to be fun

Guest jojo1515

31-17. I see a 17-17 game going into the fourth with an early 4q td as the running game starts getting closer to last years form and another td with about 4 minutes left as LSUs defense wears down just a tad. I expect LSU to threaten to tie around the middle of the 4th but the D comes up big with a turnover.

Special teams will play a huge role in this game. We gotta play small ball and great defense. I really hope Gus has kept the playbook in a vault until this game

I am having a hard time picking a score. You gotta believe Gus wants this one bad. LSU had been the team that has given him the most fits including last year being the only team to beat us in the regular season. If we play defense like we did at KSU we should win. Limit the mobile QB and shut down the bruising running game. I think we do it. 35-17

Archived