LSU Visitor List

CameronCrazy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scratch Shea Patterson from the list. Rescheduled for USCe weekend atm.

Weird, I thought this weekend would make a lot a sense for him, getting to see both AU and LSU play.

Logistically it wasn't going to work out that's all.

Scratch Shea Patterson from the list. Rescheduled for USCe weekend atm.

Weird, I thought this weekend would make a lot a sense for him, getting to see both AU and LSU play.

Logistically it wasn't going to work out that's all.

Haha, that's the part that surprised me. I figured he would have just caught a ride with his brother, haha.

I notice Holland is on the list. For a while everybody said he was ours but it seems lately that many are saying Florida. Hopefully we can change the dynamic back to Auburn with a great showing against LSU. It would be great if we could also convince Payne this weekend. I am hoping not predicting. One we need them and two it will calm down some of the nervous nellies who are about to have a stroke over our D class this year.

This weekend is looking gorgeous from a recruiting standpoint. Sold-out crowd. Night game in Jordan-Hare. Top 15 opponent. A stacked group of recruits all meeting up at Auburn together, in the beautiful fall weather. I feel the tides shifting in our favor boys. Daron Payne and Julian Rochester could really turn this defensive recruiting around (and yes I know JR is a 2016 prospect)

Haha, that's the part that surprised me. I figured he would have just caught a ride with his brother, haha.

He can't His brother works for LSU. His parents were planning to come and bring Shea. Maybe one of them could not make it.

I notice Holland is on the list. For a while everybody said he was ours but it seems lately that many are saying Florida. Hopefully we can change the dynamic back to Auburn with a great showing against LSU. It would be great if we could also convince Payne this weekend. I am hoping not predicting. One we need them and two it will calm down some of the nervous nellies who are about to have a stroke over our D class this year.

The staff feels Holland is a Luxury not a need. They will take his commitment if he were to commit to AU but thwy are happy with the 2 LBs committed right now.

“@Keith247Sports: Change of plans for 5-star LB ... now headed to #Auburn this weekend http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/5-star-in-state-LB-to-attend-Auburn-LSU-game-31630570”

5-star in-state LB to attend Auburn-LSU game

24 minutes ago

At first, 5-star junior inebacker Ben Davis was going to visit Mississippi State this weekend.

But he changed his plans.

Davis texted AuburnUndercover on Tuesday night to say he'll be attending Saturday's Auburn-LSU game at Jordan-Hare Stadium.

The 6-foot-4, 225-pound Davis, who plays for Gordo High (Ala.), also attended Auburn's season opener vs. Arkansas.

He's the No. 4 outside backer and No. 28 overall prospect in the 247Sports Composite for 2016.

Payne to Starkeville, Walker to Knoxville, both bailing out on previous arrangements for them to come to Auburn. It looks to me like we can line these two off the wish list, barring the unforeseen.

Payne to Starkeville, Walker to Knoxville, both bailing out on previous arrangements for them to come to Auburn. It looks to me like we can line these two off the wish list, barring the unforeseen.

Payne was never arranged as you put it to be at the AU game. He was never fully expected at the AU game. He is also not fully expected to be at the Miss St game yet either. That is just where his coaches think he will visit to tag along with his teammate and MSU commit Keith Mixon.

As for their recruitments we have always been a longshot with Payne so him not visiting, should that happen, should shock nobody. We are in a 3 team race with Walker with UGA likely leading & UT #2. It should be noted though that Payne has visited an AU game this year already and both still plan to take OVs to AU.so they have some real interest and should not be crossed off wish lists yet.

Adding Tyler Queen, Eli Stove, Marlon Davidson, Markail Benton, Richard McBryde, Lyndell Wilson. Monty Atkinson, Jordan Colbert, Elijah Sullivan, Spencer Perry, and Ian Shannon

Nice to get Atkinson in for the game. From what I understand, UGA has put a hard press on him.

Nice to get Atkinson in for the game. From what I understand, UGA has put a hard press on him.

Especially nice since Walker is not coming.

Archived