LSU Visitor List

CameronCrazy

5* ATH Terry Godwin (UGA commit)

5* WR Christian Kirk (OV)

5* DT Trent Thompson (Likely, UGA commit)

4* QB Tyler Queen

4* RB Kerryon Johnson

4* ATH Jason Smith (OV)

4* WR Kirk Merritt (OV)

4* WR John Burt (OV, Texas commit)

4* OG Tyler Carr

4* OG Javon Patterson

4* C Brandon Kennedy

4* Richard McBryde

4* LB Jeffrey Holland (OV)

4* LB Adonis Thomas (Florida commit)

4* CB Tony Bridges (OV)

4* S Jordan Colbert

4* CB Darius Slayton

3* juco DT Maurice Swain (OV)

3* TE Jalen Harris

3* OG Marquel Harrell

3* OT Bailey Sharp

3* Star Monty Atkinson

3* Star Elijah Sullivan

3* P Ian Shannon

3* ATH Keith Washington (Kam Pettway's cousin)

3* CB Jalen Thompson (South Alabama commit)

5* LB Lyndell Wilson

5* LB Ben Davis

4* QB Jawon Pass

4* QB Brandon Mcllwain

4* RB Malik Miller

4* RB CJ Freeman

4* WR Eli Stove

4* OT EJ Price

4* DT Antwaun Jackson

4* DT Julian Rochester

4* DT Derrick Brown

4* DE Marlon Davidson

4* LB PJ Blue

4* S Stephen Davis, Jr.

4* DB Joejuan Williams

4* CB John Broussard

4* CB Chad Clay

4* S Marlon Character

3* TE Landon Rice

3* DT David Marshall

3* ATH Spencer Perry

NR DT Caleb Tillman

4* RB Alaric Williams

4* Markail Benton

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's HUGE if Javon Patterson does indeed come to Auburn for the LSU game instead of going to the grove for the Alabama game. This is one of the biggest games in Ole Miss history and college Gameday will be there.

“@JHokanson: Big weekend coming. RT @Keith247Sports: Preliminary visitors list for #Auburn-#LSU game includes handful of 5-stars http://auburn.247sports.com/Board/42/Contents/Elite-prospects-to-attend-Auburn-LSU-game-31562866”

Next Saturday’s Auburn-LSU game is shaping up to be a huge recruiting weekend. Five-star defensive tackle Daron Payne is among those expected to attend.

“@JHokanson: RT @Keith247Sports: No. 1 CB for 2016 will watch #Auburn face #LSU ... Probably his top-2 schools http://auburn.247sports.com/Board/42/Contents/No-1-CB-to-attend-Auburn-LSU-game-31561894”

John Broussard, the No. 1 cornerback for 2016 in the 247Sports rankings, tells AuburnUndercover he plans to attend next Saturday's Auburn-LSU game at Jordan-Hare Stadium.

Broussard, who plays at Phenix City (Ala.) Central, is the No. 27 overall junior prospect.

The Crystal Ball currently favors LSU, which has 64 percent of his predictions. Auburn is next at 27 percent.

“@JHokanson: RT @Keith247Sports: Another big visitor confirmed for #Auburn/#LSU. Would already be his 2nd AU game in 2014 http://auburn.247sports.com/Board/42/Contents/Top247-DB-to-attend-Auburn-LSU-game-31479218”

Top247 junior defensive back Joejuan Williams of Nashville (Tenn.) Father Ryan told AuburnUndercover he plans to attend the Auburn-LSU game at Jordan-Hare Stadium on Oct. 4.

The 6-foot-2, 195-pound Williams is the No. 9 safety and No. 143 overall prospect for 2016 in the 247Sports Composite.

Auburn is recruiting him at cornerback.

Williams, who holds a Tigers offer, also attended Auburn's season opener, and Auburn is very much in the mix, he recently told 247Sports.

“@JHokanson: #Bolt: 4-star DT target will visit #Auburn on Oct. 4 http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/4-star-DT-target-will-visit-Auburn-on-Oct-4-31455116 via @Auburn247”

Another major 2016 target plans to be at Auburn on Oct. 4 when the Tigers play host to LSU at Jordan-Hare Stadium.

Antwuan Jackson of Ellenwood (Ga.) Cedar Grove told AuburnUndercover he is attending that game.

Auburn is one of the teams that Jackson has repeatedly said stood out, and he has visited the Tigers multiple times. Jackson is the No. 11 defensive tackle and No. 87 overall prospect in the 247Sports Composite for 2016.

The Crystal Ball currently favors South Carolina, where his older brother is a freshman linebacker.

“@JHokanson: #Bolt: One of the nation’s top 2017 athletes will be in #Auburn next month. http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/Top247-2017-ATH-visiting-Auburn-in-October-31455253 @Auburn247”

Top247 2017 athlete Alaric Williams will visit Auburn next month.

Williams, the nation's No. 32 overall player and No. 6 athlete, told AuburnUndercover he will visit Auburn on Oct. 4. Williams already holds Georgia and Ole Miss offers, and camped at Auburn this summer. Williams also visited Georgia in August and visited Alabama on Sept. 20.

Williams, playing at Southside Gadsden (Ala.), has seven Crystal Ball predictions and all favor Auburn. Southside High School is the home to current Auburn commit, Tyler Carr.

I think I remember Cox saying this will be his official along with Tez's official as well.

Nope. TAMU for Cox and looks unlikely for Tez on LSU also.

Impressive list? How many commits will be there?

Probably most of them.

Awesome thread CC but I have a question for ya. Why aren't you following Keith Niebuhr and posting his tweets instead of Hoke's retweets of Keith's work? Keith is the lead recruiting reporter for AUC.

I think I remember Cox saying this will be his official along with Tez's official as well.

Probably most of them.

I didn't realize Cox was still taking other visits.

Lol. He's not. I was saying he's visiting AU for the TAMU game not the LSU game.

Awesome thread CC but I have a question for ya. Why aren't you following Keith Niebuhr and posting his tweets instead of Hoke's retweets of Keith's work? Keith is the lead recruiting reporter for AUC.

I do follow Keith as well. Hoke's tweet was the first one I came across last night, so I just stayed on his page. I later confirmed that there wasn't anything on Keith's page that I missed.

Lol. He's not. I was saying he's visiting AU for the TAMU game not the LSU game.

Ah okay. Good deal

Probably most of them.

You're right, I got the two mixed up.

Archived