Bring on October ...

RunInRed

I am ever the optimist. The team has yet to play a complete game but I believe it all starts Saturday and just builds from there.

I hope you're right. I liked the Ark game, since not so much. Not in sync on o.

The college game is not about being perfect, it's a coach's game. The players are supposed to make mistakes at this level and the coach's game plan is supposed to matter. Let's see what we have this Saturday night. Should be fun to watch.

I am ever the optimist. The team has yet to play a complete game but I believe it all starts Saturday and just builds from there.

the thing is, how many times are we gonna keep sayin things like this until it happens?

The college game is not about being perfect, it's a coach's game. The players are supposed to make mistakes at this level and the coach's game plan is supposed to matter. Let's see what we have this Saturday night. Should be fun to watch.

One of the few people posting on this board that seem to understand that. No reason why we can't win Saturday night...except if we make more mistakes than LSU again this year. Turnovers are a big equalizer and hope we keep our turnover margin.

That is brutal .... Get through Oct. take a breath because Nov it gets worse!

All you can do is take them as they come. Many a daunting project has done by just two ng each step in order. Next thing you know it is finished.

Guest jojo1515

All you can do is take them as they come. Many a daunting project has done by just two ng each step in order. Next thing you know it is finished.

I two ng everything. Wait, what are we talking about?

I two ng everything. Wait, what are we talking about?

Ha ha. That should be taking. That's what I get for being for being in a hurry and using my phone.

Archived