augrad68

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Les Miles

PQYWUZUKPDDDRLL.20130216170212.jpg

George 'Baby Face' Nelson

gillislester_mug.jpg

Ha ha ha!~fantastic! I can just see "Baby Face" in "O Brother, Where Art Thou"...

maxresdefault.jpg

LSU Roster...have at it!

http://www.lsusports...27812&SPID=2164

#7 Leonard Fournette or "Forrest Gump's" BUBBA!! ("Dey's shrimp soup, shrimp sandwich, etc.")

PTLXLXWOKLJQKIS.20140612191508.jpg624532986_original_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

#4 Kwon Alexander

COBLNYDIBXBLUOL.20140509141838.jpgraggedy+ann+and+andy.jpg

#1 Quantavious Leslie or Whoopi (my poor aunt says "Wimpy" in all seriousness) Goldberg?

QCGADSUJMUUDSJY.20140509141839.jpgwhoopi3.jpg

#6, Brandon Harris or Nick Cannon?

BZMMNLJVFOHSJGQ.20140509141838.jpgNick%20Cannon.jpg

#3 Clifton Garrett or...

NWBMPYNYFBXFUXT.20140611181710.jpg4027.jpg

John Diarse or Jaleel White ("Steve Erkel")

TGHWQOYVTJDILXC.20140509141838.jpgJaleel%20White-SGG-040892.jpg

ToraGirl, those are good, but I LOL'd with Raggedy Ann and Andy!

I know, right? I have no idea why...he just DOES! :jossun:

Someone last year took the time to write step-by-step directions on how to post these. I will try so that more can get in on the fun.

1. Click on the rival team's roster. A link is usually put somewhere near the start of the Lookalikes thread.

2. Pick a player/number and type it in your response. I usually go with a face that immediately reminds me of someone I can Google search momentarily. Right click on the photo of the player and hit "copy image URL." On your response, left click the photo icon on the bottom row nearly under the smile and paste the URL in the blank provided. That should post your player's photo.

3. Next, do a Google search of the lookalike in your mind. You may have to try several to find one that works. Encrypted photos (indicated by the word encrypted once you paste in the link) will not be allowed to "post on this community." Some with long URL's (I call it computer profanity...it goes on and on for days) will not post. But if you hit one with a relatively short URL that ends in jpeg, you are in business. Back to the selection. Find one you like and then right click the image, hitting "copy image URL." Again, hit the photo icon and paste your URL in the blank. Providing you have no encryption or "computer profanity", your selection should pop up beside the player. Add a name unless it's obvious (may not be...AUFAMILY runs the gamut where age and familiarity are concerned), and you have just made someone's day.

Enjoy! :jossun:

#10 Austin Suits or Coach Pat Dye's youngest son, Brett (he was a year behind me at Auburn High)....

FIDSJDYEMBIQVFQ.20140509141839.jpgdye-family.jpg

Les looks like Kurt Russell. Can't believe you guys haven't done that one yet.

He may look like him to you but I believe he is related to the Nelson family in some way!! :)

Archived