The Spread of ISIS surprised even ISIS

cooltigger21

Looks like that's the common talking point.

White House spokesman Josh Earnest on Monday tried to repair some of the damage from Obama's interview, arguing during a press conference that the president wasn't blaming the intelligence agencies for underestimating the threat posed by the Islamic State. "Everyone was surprised by the rise" of the group, Earnest said. But reporters pointed out that Flynn had publicly warned about the group earlier this year, as hadBrett McGurk, a top State Department official, in testimony before the House of Representatives in February. Clearly, "everyone" wasn't surprised.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2014/09/29/obamas_islamic_state_blame_game?utm_content=bufferf5f9f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I'm not saying this in a partisan way, because I am ashamed of the two parties in power. But.......this president is by far one of, if not the worst leader we have had as president.

Can we just get through the next two years until the next disappointment?

I'm not saying this in a partisan way, because I am ashamed of the two parties in power. But.......this president is by far one of, if not the worst leader we have had as president.

Can we just get through the next two years until the next disappointment?

We have, as a people, invested way too much in public officials and government. It is time to start investing in ourselves. That's going to require a big change in how we go about things.

Archived