LSU Trailer - Auburn Week

RunInRed

Why are all their videos recorded so hot? The music sounds like s*** most every time.

huh? I have to disagree

Yeah, I enjoyed the music. In fact it's probably the only reason I made it to the end of a highlight tape featuring a rival team making good plays against Auburn, haha.

I have played it on 3 different devices. It's too HOT. I thought the video from the beginning of the season was the same way. Visuals are okay, if you like purple and yellow, but the music, to me, just doesn't sound good. Could be that I'm too old to enjoy the loud thumping sounds too.

I have played it on 3 different devices. It's too HOT. I thought the video from the beginning of the season was the same way. Visuals are okay, if you like purple and yellow, but the music, to me, just doesn't sound good. Could be that I'm too old to enjoy the loud thumping sounds too.

You mean purple and gold

You mean purple and gold

Looks yellow to me.....You know like the mustard that goes on corndogs.

You mean purple and gold

Ohhh a corndog joke. Clever...so clever and original

You mean purple and gold

Ohhh a corndog joke. Clever...so clever and original

Still looks yellow.

It's yellow....lay off the burbon.lol And yes......looks like mustard on a corn dog.

Gold is what Notre Dame uses.

It's yellow....lay off the burbon.lol And yes......looks like mustard on a corn dog.

Gold is what Notre Dame uses.

10665197_1546273155608461_9187150134921404253_n.jpg?oh=ff77fa8da7e7946829a47257db6dd59c&oe=54AF90AF&__gda__=1421205957_b4c60acba69b03d09a6ec681691013ea

Archived