"Can I Kick it"?

Newbomb

That is one of the best editing jobs I've ever seen for one of these videos. I held off on watching it because I didn't have high hopes, but that was fantastic. Second (and third) only to the "Everybody goes nuts" video and whichever in-person video it was with the crazy crowd volume IMO. Thanks for posting.

That is one of the best editing jobs I've ever seen for one of these videos. I held off on watching it because I didn't have high hopes, but that was fantastic. Second (and third) only to the "Everybody goes nuts" video and whichever in-person video it was with the crazy crowd volume IMO. Thanks for posting.

Completely agree. I groaned when I saw it posted on tRant a couple days ago and refused to watch it but wow was I wrong. Really well done.

Now that's funny!

nicely done....good to have a little light entertainment on this site every now and then.

Cade Foster should be required to play for Bama forever

I bet you said the same thing about John Vaughn, lol.

(For the record, I remain a big John Vaughn fan, and he got plenty of assistance losing that game that night. Heck, we even got some help from the other Tigers in keeping it close.)

(For the record, I remain a big John Vaughn fan, and he got plenty of assistance losing that game that night. Heck, we even got some help from the other Tigers in keeping it close.)

Ughhhh Kenny Irons' 200 yard performance, after saying he would rush for 200, would be a much more remembered story if Vaughn makes ONE.

Good ol John Vaughn. Did Vaughn or Duval try to fight our band?

Good ol John Vaughn. Did Vaughn or Duval try to fight our band?

That had to be Damon Duval. He was a little unstable.

Archived