2015 3* WR Antonio Callaway (Florida signee)

ellitor

going to the TN-UF game this weekend.. need to get him in Auburn soon!

Where did you see this. All I have seen was him cancelling his visit to FSU this weekend.

I'm surprised we are going after the slot receivers more so than the bigger receivers.

I kind of agree. I watched the film and this kid is a great athlete. Booker T is one of the best programs in the country right now. He is not 6' tall. He is fast and has nice moves and great hands.

going to the TN-UF game this weekend.. need to get him in Auburn soon!

He was actually at AU LSU!

Yup! And tweeted something along the line of 100%

I think WR momentum is high right now. I think we may land one of the bigger fish....maybe Burt or Merritt. After this weekend I might think Burt is leaning our way.

• 2 months later...

Brent wasn't related to peaches. And actually peaches sons are some of the most upstanding young men you'd ever meet

Brent wasn't related to peaches. And actually peaches sons are some of the most upstanding young men you'd ever meet

Reports at the time said that Peaches had adopted Brent Callaway and was his legal guardian. Were they all wrong?

Reports at the time said that Peaches had adopted Brent Callaway and was his legal guardian. Were they all wrong?

I'm pretty sure he meant blood related

Guest jojo1515

That's still not blood related :P

That's still not blood related :P

It gave Peaches parental control over Brent. Blood is immaterial in that situation.

That whole thing was a mess. NCAA brought heat and Calloway left.

In other news. This is about Antonio Calloway.

I don't recall any NCAA involvement with Brent anywhere, any time. Got a link?

In his top 5 with Bama, Miami, Florida, USCe.

This was the last info on ANTONIO Callaway, the 2015 WR, correct?

I haven't heard much about him. I'm assuming he is below Burt, Johnson and maybe others on our board. Are he and Staples back up options if we don't get our higher prospects?

Archived