October 25 Lineups Announced (SEC Week 9)

RunInRed

SEC Television Schedule for Saturday, October 25, 2014

• UAB at Arkansas, Noon ET / 11 am CT on SEC Network

• Mississippi State at Kentucky, 3:30 pm ET / 2:30 pm CT on CBS

• Vanderbilt at Missouri, 4 pm ET / 3 pm CT on SEC Network

• Alabama at Tennessee, 7:15 pm ET/6:15 pm CT on ESPN or 7:30 pm ET/6:30 pm CT on ESPN2 or SEC Network

• So. Carolina at Auburn, 7:15 pm ET/6:15 pm CT on ESPN or 7:30 pm ET/6:30 pm CT on ESPN2 or SEC Network

• Ole Miss at LSU, 7:15 pm ET/6:15 pm CT on ESPN or 7:30 pm ET/6:30 pm CT on ESPN2 or SEC Network

http://www.secsports...neups-announced

Bz1yuO0IQAAzmQZ.jpg

Miss St. at Kentucky as the CBS game, never thought I would see the day.

Same here - - weird seeing MSU & UK taking top billing on the TV schedule. My how times are changing.

ESPN get the top pick for the weekend? Bama-Tennessee would be the first pick because of the Lane Kiffin story line (and it could be a decent game). So the three best games are all on at the same time. Dangit. I'll have the Auburn game on, but I was hoping to watch some of the Bama and Ole Miss games. Guess I won't be able to now (my second TV only does local channels... I could do ESPN3, but I like having my laptop with me).

Why, oh why, can't we get a little space between games? The three best games are all in conflict with each other. Boooooo!

Thank goodness we're not the noon game…..hate those games….too early, reminds me of Pop Warner days….

Just got a new projector this year for outdoor theater. Screen is 9'x16'. That's 228" of AUsome football. Love me some night games now!

If you are in Mobile area I would love to watch on your new projector :hellyeah: Night Games in Jordan Hare are the best

Archived