MEN'S BASKETBALL TO HOST STUDENTS AT THE PEARL JAM ON OCT. 30

augolf1716

Just keeps on keeping on........Pearl is a one man PR machine

Coach Bruce Pearl and the Auburn men's basketball team will host The Pearl Jam, a special event for Auburn students on Thursday, Oct. 30, at Auburn Arena. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m.

The Pearl Jam will feature free food, a team scrimmage, introduction of the 2014-15 team and coaching staff, free t-shirts, prizes and much more. Students will also have an opportunity to interact with coach Pearl and provide input and ideas regarding the student section atmosphere.

"If we are going to create an incredible environment to watch college basketball, we have to do it together," Pearl said. "Auburn students, we can't do this without you. The energy and enthusiasm I feel on campus for this university and our athletics programs is unmatched anywhere I've been. I want this student section to be the most exciting and hostile environment in all of college basketball. Our coaches, staff and team can't wait to see you in Auburn Arena on Oct. 30."

Changes to the student entry policy will be explained and the results of the student section name will be announced. Coach Pearl and the team will be available for photos and autographs following the event. The Auburn cheerleaders, Tiger Paws, pep band and Aubie will also be in attendance.

Admission to The Pearl Jam is free and will be available to Auburn University students only. Students can enter through the student entrance on the north side of Auburn Arena.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived