Texas A&M vs Bama

WFE12

Amazing how everyone was on the A&M hype train....kenny hill's too, Now they're ranked #21, will kenny hill bounce back and air it out against bama so they lose their second straight home game?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm fine if bama wins all their games until the IB...better opportunity for AU to break their hearts.... again....

I'm fine if bama wins all their games until the IB...better opportunity for AU to break their hearts.... again....

yeah and for another quality win, kind of tired of having to rely on other teams for the team to get to the top

A&M has zero defense just like last year

Looks like this game might be over early....

I'm sure I'll get scathed for saying this, but this is what Alabama's offense looks like when they click and are at home. Yes, Texas A&M's defense is bad, but their pass defense is no worse than Auburn's. And when Alabama plays Auburn they are going to throw against our weak pass defense (just like MSU and KSU did). Then that will help open up their running game. If Alabama played against a good pass defense (shut down corners with a decent pass rush), they would really struggle in the game.

A&M has packed it in for this season. We should have no trouble with them.

you would think that...but you know how teams these days do

I wanted this to be a close game but oh well. Top 5 will be: 1. MISS ST. 2.FSU/ND 3. Ole Miss 4. Bama. 5. FSU if they lose, maybe AU if ND loses. Cant tell anything with the way rankings are these days. Bama rises on an off week, but bet we get jumped

To me the team they should be propping up right now is UGA. Im much more worried about that game than bama right now.

Im worried about both. We have to play better on the road than we played against KSU and MSU to win those 2

Archived