FSU vs Notre Dame

WFE12

Cool to see David Robinson's son get the first score, my mind is still going back to the year with manti teo and them boys, are they for real, will they be the team that finally beats FSU?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Stir up the echos"... I highly dislike f$u!!!

I wish both teams could lose. I just can see the media now writing ND's ticket to the playoffs if they win. Good thing is if they do win which i am hoping for....they have to play USC who they should lose to.

Everett Golson throwing a lot of tipped passes as well.

He's a small dude.

Come on gold hats. Shut down crab boy!!!

This is interesting on the playoff picture. If Notre Dame wins this thing, they easily walk through the rest of their schedule (Louisville, USC maybe as possible trip ups, but those programs are far away). But a loss to ND I think would not keep FSU out of the playoff (reward for tough out-of-conference play) should they end up 12-1.

That said, should FSU pulls this out, ND has looked very good and it would be interesting to see if the committee rewards ND for their close but tough game in Tallahassee. Both these teams could end up in the playoff, which if so could likely mean the SEC only gets one team in. Most focus on conference champions... imagine an independent and a non-SEC champion... that would be tough to see. Yea yea, I know we all know the SEC is better than everyone else but outside of the conference champions all having 2 losses outside of the SEC, I am not sold that the SEC will get the favorable treatment.

man...i wanna hate that oooo ooo ooo chomp thing but it is catchy

The tomahawk chop is an FSU staple, and it is obnoxious as hell when witnessed in person.

Archived