Auburn vs USCe Score Prediction

augolf1716

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AU - 52

SCar - 20

They're weak to the pass and strong on run d. They beat a run team thats good in georgia but loss to atm that was amazing passing in that game. We are more of a georgia but with a better d and slightky beatter pass game. It's closer but we win.

AU-34

USCe- 21

After great soul-searching, self-scouting & a week to make significant changes/upgrades, Auburn pitches it's first shut-out since '08.

AU - Thirty-seven

USCe - Zip

They're weak to the pass and strong on run d. They beat a run team thats good in georgia but loss to atm that was amazing passing in that game. We are more of a georgia but with a better d and slightky beatter pass game. It's closer but we win.

AU-34

USCe- 21

Exactly where do you get the idea they are strong on run defense? Their run defense is ranked 89th in the country giving up 181.7 yards a game. I consider that pretty weak.

AU-34

USCe- 21

Exactly where do you get the idea they are strong on run defense? Their run defense is ranked 89th in the country giving up 181.7 yards a game. I consider that pretty weak.

Just from the games I saw with them, it looked like throwing teams had more success, especially A&M and ECU. I guess my eye test is bad. I need glasses lol

Archived