Week 10 (Auburn vs. Ole Miss) - Kickoff Set

RunInRed

Well... almost. We know this, it's going to be a night game:

Auburn's trip to Oxford will kick off at either 6 p.m on ESPN or 6:15 p.m. on ESPN2, depending on whether or not ESPN picks the Auburn-Ole Miss game or the Arkansas-Mississippi State game.

http://www.al.com/au..._miss_will.html

SEC Television Schedule for Saturday, November 1, 2014

• UL Monroe at Texas A&M, 12 pm ET / 11 am CT on SEC Network
  • Florida vs. Georgia (Jacksonville, Fla.), 3:30 pm ET / 2:30 pm CT on CBS
  • Kentucky at Missouri, 4 pm ET / 3 pm CT on SEC Network
  • Old Dominion at Vanderbilt, 7 pm ET / 6 pm CT on ESPNU
  • Arkansas at Mississippi State, 7:15 pm ET / 6:15 pm CT on ESPN2
  • Auburn at Ole Miss, 7 PM ET / 6 pm CT on ESPN
  • Tennessee at South Carolina 7:30 pm ET / 6:30 pm CT on SEC Network

image.jpg

http://www.secsports...edule-announced

Thought for sure this would be the CBS Game but didnt realize they had pre-selected the Cocktail Party before the season.

That's been mostly the case since Spurrier revived the "Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party" moniker when he was at UF.

More than ok with CBS getting the cocktail party that week. I'll be in the Sipsey Wilderness on a 4 day backpacking trip during this game so it doesn't matter to me though. I'll be tuning in to Rob... :hellyeah:

They also chose Bama/LSU as their lone prime time game before the season. Bet they'd love to have that back in favor of AU/Ole Miss or Bama/MSU.

Guest jojo1515

ESPN is our friend, at least for playing football games on Saturday night. We tend to do well in these games.

You haven't seen our LSU late games on the road I guess ;)

ESPN is our friend, at least for playing football games on Saturday night. We tend to do well in these games.

You haven't seen our LSU late games on the road I guess ;)

Not many people do well in those games. We aren't alone in that.

Barring either Ole Miss or Auburn losing this weekend, GameDay definitely will be back in Oxford for that weekend.

I don't think GameDay does do-overs.

Barring either Ole Miss or Auburn losing this weekend, GameDay definitely will be back in Oxford for that weekend.

ESPN has already said there's a strong possibility they'll be back a Oxford for that game, although like Buzzurd said that's likely dependent on neither of us losing this weekend.

ESPN has already said there's a strong possibility they'll be back a Oxford for that game, although like Buzzurd said that's likely dependent on neither of us losing this weekend.

It would be just like Les Miles to pull off the upset this weekend. Everything points to an Ole Miss win but something inside tells me LSU just might pull one off. Of course that could be the burrito I ate for lunch.

It would be just like Les Miles to pull off the upset this weekend. Everything points to an Ole Miss win but something inside tells me LSU just might pull one off. Of course that could be the burrito I ate for lunch.

I could see this. They had a strong showing their last game and are playing with much more confidence than when they came to JHS. But Ole Miss is kind of playing the underdog role to Miss St so maybe they feel like they still have something to prove as well.

I would usually pull for LSU to win except that we play them the following weekend. I do not want Ole MIss ticked off worse than normal when we show up Saturday night week.

I would usually pull for LSU to win except that we play them the following weekend. I do not want Ole MIss ticked off worse than normal when we show up Saturday night week.

And I don't want them any lower in the rankings when we smack them back to reality and remind them that they are a middle of the pack team and the only trophy they will ever have is that dumb egg.

bump that, let em be mad!

More than ok with CBS getting the cocktail party that week. I'll be in the Sipsey Wilderness on a 4 day backpacking trip during this game so it doesn't matter to me though. I'll be tuning in to Rob... :hellyeah:

Ahh, the Sipsey Wilderness: the "land that time forget". Be careful of the dinosaurs! ;)

Gameday will be in Morgantown for the WVU-TCU game. That's a fun match up too. I don't blame ESPN on that one, knowing that there's a good chance they'll be deciding between Oxford or Tuscaloosa for the final weekend.

Archived