Muschamp Virtual Walking Dead pool.....

Newbomb

Just for fun pick the fire date for Muschamp. I started this so I choose Monday November 3rd... Pick a date first come first served.

Monday, 1 December.

+++ we can split the pot...

Won't need a ride back to Gainesville. Will have the U-Haul packed and parked outside of Doak-Campbell stadium ready to roll.

Amazing that once mighty Florida is again cycling through coaches and their former assistant coach has put a cellar dweller in the lead for the mighty sec west. They just don't know how to pick coaches in Gainesville. They were lucky to get the ole ball coach.

Amazing that once mighty Florida is again cycling through coaches and their former assistant coach has put a cellar dweller in the lead for the mighty sec west. They just don't know how to pick coaches in Gainesville. They were lucky to get the ole ball coach.

And to think not that many years ago, Foley was the epitome of the astute Athletic Director. Looks like he made a couple of lucky hires with Donovan and Meyer....otherwise....???

Muschamp has handled this situation with class. I hope they handle it with dignity.

I wouldn't mind seeing Muschamp as defensive coach at Auburn. or co-coach

I prefer the one we have for now.

Muschamp has handled this situation with class. I hope they handle it with dignity.

JMO...zero chance of this....hard for a guy to take a demotion anyway...... and to go back to where he was 5 years ago?....can't imagine that happening.

This makes me wonder....do you think Foley and Muschamp are regretting cancelling that cupcake game that was rained out on opening day weekend. That "maybe" would have gotten them bowl eligible. Hahahahha!

I prefer the one we have for now.

+1

This makes me wonder....do you think Foley and Muschamp are regretting cancelling that cupcake game that was rained out on opening day weekend. That "maybe" would have gotten them bowl eligible. Hahahahha!

Florida isn't Kentucky. Beating Idaho to squeek into a bowl game isn't going to save any coach's job after several years of bad football.

Florida isn't Kentucky. Beating Idaho to squeek into a bowl game isn't going to save any coach's job after several years of bad football.

And you don't think Foley would rather have the post season exposure as well as ability to delay the firing of Muschamp in hopes of avoiding the recruits jumping off the ship? I didn't imply it would save Muschamp's job, just that they probably didn't see the season going like this when they made that decision.

Didn't they win 11 games 2 years ago? Last year they were destroyed by injuries and this year, well....they are just bad.

That being said, NOBODY is going to hire Muschamp as a head coach, at least not one of the power 5 conferences. If he takes a few years off/waits for an offer, and we happen to switch back to a 4-3 (ain't happening under Gus), and Ellis retires...there isn't a d-coordinator in the country I would want more than Muschamp. He had to be a more balanced, relaxed guy as a HC on the sideline but as a DC I really miss seeing him jump around and celebrate with the players and get them amped up. The players love that!

Not sure of the chemistry he would have with the current staff...love the ones we have and I pray we keep them a LOOONNNNGGGG time.

Just for fun pick the fire date for Muschamp. I started this so I choose Monday November 3rd... Pick a date first come first served.

That was my thought: 1st working day for FSU administration after taking a butt-whippin' at the "Cocktail Party".

[Great minds think alike. ;) But since you said it first, I'll abstain from playing. ]

Archived