Repeat after me: "Voter Fraud Does Not Exist!"

AUtiger98

Man liberals are getting bold.

An Arizona county party official said he saw a man stuffing “hundreds” of ballots into the ballot box and later told a local news outlet the entire incident was caught on surveillance video.

Link

And the cycle begins. Democrats yell voter suppression and Repuplicans yell voter fraud. Wash. Rinse. Repeat...

And there is a helluva lot more evidence supporting the existence of the latter rather than the former. just sayin

And the cycle begins. Democrats yell voter suppression and Repuplicans yell voter fraud. Wash. Rinse. Repeat...

This is one time I wish the black panthers had been there to suppress this guy.

Guess it depends where you look:

Colorado Dems: We Caught James O'Keefe and His Friends Trying to Bait Us Into Approving Voter Fraud

The conservative provocateur allegedly posed as a mustachioed "civics professor."

http://www.motherjon...ms-james-okeefe

I'm not seeing the connection to voter suppression.

Colorado Dems: We Caught James O'Keefe and His Friends Trying to Bait Us Into Approving Voter Fraud

The conservative provocateur allegedly posed as a mustachioed "civics professor."

Roger that, let's go full extreme:

Republicans Are Trying to Make Sure Minorities and Young People Don't Vote This November

"As candidates across the country are kicking their get-out-the-vote efforts into high gear, many states are feverishly litigating to defend newly implemented voting restrictions that could prevent many voters from casting a ballot. The outcomes of those cases could shape critical races—and even influence which party wins control of the US Senate."

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/10/voting-rights-november-voter-suppression-states

Not tomention throwing in a Mother Jones link as if......LOL :Sing:

Roger that, let's go full extreme:

Republicans Are Trying to Make Sure Minorities and Young People Don't Vote This November

"As candidates across the country are kicking their get-out-the-vote efforts into high gear, many states are feverishly litigating to defend newly implemented voting restrictions that could prevent many voters from casting a ballot. The outcomes of those cases could shape critical races—and even influence which party wins control of the US Senate."

http://www.motherjon...pression-states

Looks like the minorities are figuring this out, let's hope the young people do too.

Black voter turnout exceeds white voter turnout, even in states with strict ID laws

Quite frankly I would think blacks would be offended and ticked off at the way the democrats talk about them. They are basically accusing them of being incompetent and unable to do anything for themselves. I think these voter ID laws are not necessarily going to prove anything about fraud as such but it will prove that the democrats fear mongering about blacks being disenfranchised by these laws was just that fear mongering.

All while the house burns to the ground.....

Quite frankly I would think blacks would be offended and ticked off at the way the democrats talk about them. They are basically accusing them of being incompetent and unable to do anything for themselves. I think these voter ID laws are not necessarily going to prove anything about fraud as such but it will prove that the democrats fear mongering about blacks being disenfranchised by these laws was just that fear mongering.

Voter ID also protects your vote from being used by someone else. If you walk into the polling place and some else used your vote for you previously, you just lost your right to vote in that election. The only thing they allow is for you to file a challenge vote.

Most 1st world countries require a photoID and a voter notification form mailed to the voter several weeks before the election, to be taken to the polling place. You appear, with the form and an photo ID, you get to vote. These are the same countries that everyone points to as being so advanced on their national healthcare systems.

The core problem is with voter registration rolls. they are always out of date and constantly need updating. People die or move away and the rolls are incorrect.

Calibration error’ changes GOP votes to Dem in Illinois county

Published October 22, 2014

watchdog.org

Facebook10117 Twitter2169 Email Print

CHICAGO — Early voting in Illinois got off to a rocky start Monday, as votes being cast for Republican candidates were transformed into votes for Democrats.

Republican state representative candidate Jim Moynihan went to vote Monday at the Schaumburg Public Library.

“I tried to cast a vote for myself and instead it cast the vote for my opponent,” Moynihan said. “You could imagine my surprise as the same thing happened with a number of races when I tried to vote for a Republican and the machine registered a vote for a Democrat.”

The conservative website Illinois Review reported that “While using a touch screen voting machine in Schaumburg, Moynihan voted for several races on the ballot, only to find that whenever he voted for a Republican candidate, the machine registered the vote for a Democrat in the same race. He notified the election judge at his polling place and demonstrated that it continued to cast a vote for the opposing candidate’s party. Moynihan was eventually allowed to vote for Republican candidates, including his own race.

Moynihan offered this gracious lesson to his followers on Twitter: “Be careful when you vote in Illinois. Make sure you take the time to check your votes before submitting.”

Cook County Board of Elections Deputy Communications Director Jim Scalzitti, told Illinois Watchdog, the machine was taken out of service and tested.

“This was a calibration error of the touch-screen on the machine,” Scalzitti said. “When Mr. Moynihan used the touch-screen, it improperly assigned his votes due to improper calibration.”

Voter ID "suppressing minority and young vote" is just another item for the left to demagogue. If it weren't for demagoguery those fools wouldn't have a damn thing to say about anything. Think about that....all you hear from them is the war on women trope, voter ID laws suppressing the vote of minorities and young, global warming and racism in America. Isn't it interesting that women are beginning to lean right, minorities and young vote turn out is far exceeding estimates in states with the strictest ID requirements and global warming and racism rank last and next to last in issues that currently concern the electorate.

Archived