Mike Raita Ticks Jimbo Off Ha! Ha!

Weegle777

You think maybe Jimbo is running out of things he WANTS to talk about? His "not want to talk about list" is expanding. The cost of remaining #1 is high even with no smoke swirling...how can he expect any less considering the smorgasbord FSU continues to dish up, either in reaction to the "alleged perp" or just because of the "alleged perp" himself?

He certainly fears the subject. What's he got to hide? Lol.

Hard to believe that he has taken to calling the girl a liar and stating shame-us has done nothing wrong. Wow. He really needed a pr guy a while back to help protect hid image and know what not to say and such. All that sweeping and there's nothing under the rug? Call me skeptical.

There were not suppose be any questions about a kid that has done nothing wrong and his coach that continually says that in spite of all the evidence? Sorry jimbo, you are not in Florida.

Even if you throw out the alleged sexual assault, JW is known for the destruction of private property, theft of food, theft and vandalism at the fast food restaurant, carrying a pellet gun on campus, and verbal sexual harassment.

He should have been suspended for a game for any one of the above, and more time for the verbal sexual harassment. They used a baseball suspension to cover the food theft and only one football game for the verbal sexual harassment. He should sit for 3 more football games in a row minimum just for team discipline. The title IX hearing should expel him.

It just makes me wonder if 'Ol Jameis has something on Fisher and Co.

They just seem a little over the top with the defense, the dressing out incident, etc. It wouldn't suprise me if there was some blackmail by Mr. Winston behind the scenes if something were to happen

There's no blackmail. That would mean JW has to think beyond the moment that he's in.

FSU has no integrity as an institution. Their head coach has no integrity as a man or a coach. Their QB is a very talented idiot, soon to be convicted felon.

It may be true that JW "has done nothing wrong." However, with the knowledge coming out that FSU did everything possible to interfere/delay the rape investigation last year, I assume there's a lot that's been done wrong there.

There's no blackmail. That would mean JW has to think beyond the moment that he's in.

FSU has no integrity as an institution. Their head coach has no integrity as a man or a coach. Their QB is a very talented idiot, soon to be convicted felon.

It may be true that JW "has done nothing wrong." However, with the knowledge coming out that FSU did everything possible to interfere/delay the rape investigation last year, I assume there's a lot that's been done wrong there.

He's not going to be able to dodge those questions...period. Chiz got peppered with questions about Cam even after the NCAA gave him and AU a clean bill of health and it went on the entire season. Jimbo might as well get used to it because the hammering is just getting started.

This needs to be Gene Chizik's new job. He needs to train people how to answer media questions without a meltdown and how to behave with class under duress. It's obvious that Jimbo has problems in that area. I am thankful that we had Chizik during the Cam witch hunt. He make Jimbo look like a clown.

This needs to be Gene Chizik's new job. He needs to train people how to answer media questions without a meltdown and how to behave with class under duress. It's obvious that Jimbo has problems in that area. I am thankful that we had Chizik during the Cam witch hunt. He make Jimbo look like a clown.

It's much easier to act innocent when you are innocent. I've always believed that Cam knew he was being shopped to Moo State and bailed from the situation as quickly as possible because it would kill him in the draft. He landed in Auburn and stayed quiet on the subject. Chiz and Co were able to say that everything was above board because it was as far as they, and Auburn were concerned. No way Auburn, Chiz, etc survive the NCAA, FBI and IRS anal probe if they were guilty. The media would have been the least of their problems...

As far as FSUis, Jameis and Jimbis, Jameis will skate. He may end up paying in a civil suit, but he will never see jail time over this. The Tallahassee Police made sure of that. Jimbis will leave FSU as soon as Jameis does, and depending on the timing will either land on his feet or lay low for a season, then jump right back in somewhere.

My main wish is for the DOJ implant themselves firmly in the cornhole of FSU and the TPD until they find the responsible parties and put them under the jail. Then the NCAA can come in and finish FSU as a viable athletic program in a Penn State style fashion. While Sandusky is a much bigger bastard than Jameis, the cast of enablers behind the scenes is every bit as sewer scum-ish and needs to be eliminated from the public via prison time.

Of course some will pull the "Jameis might be innocent" card. Yep... OJ is innocent too.

That's awesome. Safe to say most people see Jimbo in a very different light. I know I do and I'm as sick with him as I am his QB. His reputation went from very good to crap. I understand taking up for your players but he has sold his soul for his QB. It's a shame.

"Done nothing wrong." Every school I ever went to would have thrown me out for stealing from a grocery or yelling sexual obscenities in a crowded place. What are we teaching our kids these days?

Archived