2014 World Series

around4ever

Is anybody watching? Let's Go Royals!!

That hillbilly Bumgarner was just too tough...that guy has been amazing in the playoffs.

JMO but the Giants pitching will seal the deal.....looking forward to seeing Hudson pitch in game 3...his ERA is better than his W-L but he pitched well the last couple of times.

Not a fan of the Gaints but would love to see huddy get a World Series ring

He's had several chances with good teams in Atlanta and Oakland....thought he would have gotten one by now...maybe this is the charm for him.... hope so.

I really would like to see the Royals win the series because they haven't been in a while. But, how can an Auburn man pull against Huddy? Each team has a player who played at UNA, Willingham for the Royals and Sergio Romo for the Giants.

Tim is pitching tonight. I don't care for the Giants, though.

I like the Royals, still have the George Brett Signature Series Wilson glove. Used to go to their games when I lived there in the 80s.

Tough call.... I guess I can be happy either way.

Huddy is getting the start in Game 7 tonight. How great is that? I talked to his cousin in law today. He talked to Tim this morning. He said he was a little more nervous than he was last Friday but he said once he gets on the mound he should be fine. Go get'em Huddy!!!

Huddy could not get out of the 2nd....let a 2 run lead get away and got an early shower. Hated to see that but the pressure was immense and SF manager could not take chances in this game.

Huddy could not get out of the 2nd....let a 2 run lead get away and got an early shower. Hated to see that but the pressure was immense and SF manager could not take chances in this game.

Yep. Too bad for Huddy. He couldn't keep the ball down. You are correct, A manager can't take any chances at this point. There are too many other pitchers available.

Archived