2016 4* CB John Broussard (AU commit 5/7/15)

ellitor

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Broussard is a bit overrated on the rankings so far IMO.

February 25th.

I'm almost starting to get tired of being right all the time........

Before you crow about how right you are let him get on Campus and see how he works out. Stars and ratings by scouting services are great but the only thing that counts is what he does on the field.

When you're wrong you never appear again.

I'm still here, so I must not be wrong that often ;)

Oh, you appear elsewhere, just never back in those threads in which you were 100% wrong.

Took a hit in updated Rivals rankings

http://rvls.co/R250Movers

Pretty mad about it too.

It was expected. His ranking was slipping since before he committed.

Yep, just saying John's pissed about it.

hope it motivates him. As a top 200 player, there are very few better. Some kids may lose a sense of motivation. Maybe his workouts get a little more intense and his he strives to "prove" the rankings had him undercalued

Took a hit in updated Rivals rankings

http://rvls.co/R250Movers

Pretty mad about it too.

It was expected. His ranking was slipping since before he committed.

Yep, just saying John's pissed about it.

Good. He hasn't have the best camps so far this spring and summer. And I'm being nice.

Good. He hasn't have the best camps so far this spring and summer. And I'm being nice.

Now, now...only say nice things.....

We can't handle the truth!

Substantive. Seriously.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
I will be enrolling to Auburn University ! WDE

CWYP8UQUAAA4L7-.jpg

@_Legit_2

Shortly after Will Muschamp took the head coaching job at South Carolina, one of Auburn’s top commitments had some thinking to do.

John Broussard, a 4-star cornerback from Central High School (Phenix City, Ala.), has no more thinking to do though because he has decided to end his recruitment and enroll early at AuburnUniveristy.

Broussard told SEC Country a week agothat Muschamp and Travaris Robinson were his primary recruiters at Auburn. Robinson decided to follow Muschamp to South Carolina. His relationship with those two coaches was a big reason for his commitment to Auburn in the first place.

“We had a great relationship,” Broussard said. “They both were recruiting me ever since they came to Auburn. They were recruiting me at Florida, too. They recruited me very hard. I was up there a lot with them. I talked to them a lot all of the time, every day. They were a big part of the reason why I was going to Auburn.”

Several schools reached out to Broussard after both coaches left for their new jobs.

“Mississippi State and Oklahoma have contacted me so far. And South Carolina,” Broussard said last week. “Not Muschamp, but one of the assistants. They’ve contacted me on Twitter.”

With Broussard signing his early enrollment papers, he will enroll in classes in January and will be able to participate in spring practice.

https://www.seccount...tment-to-auburn

Champ hadn't contacted him? Only an assistant has ... And via Twitter?

I'm sorry but does that sounds strange? Was the assistant not t-rob?

Yeah I think it was likely T-rob because he would be J.B's position coach. But the article did not state the name I guess you'll have to look at J.B's twitter account lol.

Quick question for anyone who knows the answer? Who are our EE's? Broussard, Paul James, John Franklin, and I believe Marlon Davidson thus far. Guess my question is will we have 5 EE's this year?

Glad to see another re-commit. Confirms my view that the coaches should be selling Auburn and the opportunities it offers.

Another guy who was wise enough to stick with his school selection rather than follow nomadic coaches who go from job to job.

Welcome aboard young man...

Quick question for anyone who knows the answer? Who are our EE's? Broussard, Paul James, John Franklin, and I believe Marlon Davidson thus far. Guess my question is will we have 5 EE's this year?

This board tells you all info on current commits but I think Woody Barret is a hopeful EE and if AU land A. Jackson and Elysee Mbem-Bosse tomorrow they are EE's as well.

2016 Recruiting Board (Updated: 11/28/15)

He has a good connection with the coaches we have on staff. Glad it worked out.

Archived