California orders churches to fund abortions or else

TheBlueVue

For the past four years, the Obama administration and its friends on the Left were careful to claim that they still strongly support religious libertywhile arguing that Hobby Lobby’s Green family, Conestoga Wood Specialties’ Hahn family, and others like them must lose. Principally, they contended, religious liberty protections could not be applied to Hobby Lobby because (1) It is a for-profit corporation, (2) It isn’t a church (and thus not a true “religious employer,” and (3) It is wrong on the science—Plan B, a copper intrauterine device, et cetera, they claimed, do not cause abortions. They implied, if not claimed outright, that they would surely support religious freedom in another case, but Hobby Lobby was unworthy to claim its protections.

The State of California is now calling their bluff. California’s Department of Managed Health Care has ordered all insurance plans in the state to immediately begin covering elective abortion. Not Plan B. Not contraceptives. Elective surgical dismemberment abortion.

http://thefederalist.com/2014/10/22/california-orders-churches-to-fund-abortions-or-else/

Christianity ,the last bastion of state approved discrimination

Wonderful California.

The sad part is what happens in California eventually happens in the rest of the country. The wacko nanny state laws they pass there first.

Even as California loses more and more of their upper and middle class people and their jobs to other states they pass more laws and rules driving businesses and jobs away. Major corporations will not expand in California if at all possible due to their labor and other laws. And then their governor welcomes unskilled illegal aliens.........

Thus Arizona is basically a retirement colony for retired California people escaping.

Well this is coming from the Ninth District. The most overturned District by the Supreme Court.

Watch and see if that doesnt happen again here.

Well this is coming from the Ninth District. The most overturned District by the Supreme Court.

This didn't come from the court. This is a state government agency decision. This may be too much for even the ninth circus, if it even gets to them.

"Your 1st amendment rights are always and forever subordinate to any other sexual right we can conjure up out of nothing.

Thx,

The Mgmt"

"We the people, in order to perform the perfect 60's sexual revolution, establish a consequences free lifestyle, insure no hassles, provide for unlimited access to pre and post viability birth control, promote swinging and secure the blessings of red hot sex to ourselves and our prosperity that we won't have thanks to all the free access to pre and post viability birth control, do ordain and establish this constitution so we can get the hard working non-swingers to pay for our groovy lifestyle"

"Your 1st amendment rights are always and forever subordinate to any other sexual right we can conjure up out of nothing.

Thx,

The Mgmt"

"We the people, in order to perform the perfect 60's sexual revolution, establish a consequences free lifestyle, insure no hassles, provide for unlimited access to pre and post viability birth control, promote swinging and secure the blessings of red hot sex to ourselves and our prosperity that we won't have thanks to all the free access to pre and post viability birth control, do ordain and establish this constitution so we can get the hard working non-swingers to pay for our groovy lifestyle"

That is it exactly and it goes much further than elections. These people are pushing this in schools and in media and anywhere else they can. They want to bring this country down and just like Saul Alinsky and others before him have known and advocated, you do this from the inside. It's how the Roman empire came down. It's how the Greek civilization came down. It's what happens to all great civilizations.

This didn't come from the court. This is a state government agency decision. This may be too much for even the ninth circus, if it even gets to them.

No but it will likely go thru the courts and It will likely get overturned. I guess i am just saying it wont surprise me one bit WHEN it is overturned.

No but it will likely go thru the courts and It will likely get overturned. I guess i am just saying it wont surprise me one bit WHEN it is overturned.

Oh it won't stand. The fact that they believed this was a good idea is the problem. These people are teaching this kind of rotgut in our public education system. They have infiltrated the churches themselves. They never stop and this is just one battle in the war on traditional American values and institutions.

I will agree that after the Hobby Lobby SCOTUS decision, this seems like a waste of time and money on the part of the state agency. But I don't sit on any court bench or practice law, so what do I know?

Evil knows no bounds. They will never stop in their efforts to create so-called-rights out of nothing. They will try to do it thru intimidation, regulation, legislation; anything; well, anything except the ballot box. And if they get knocked down in one forum, they will move to another. To try to claim that there is a right to murder the unborn; and not only that; but they have a right that requires me to pay for it; is unconscionable.

Archived