Why does the Obama admin lie so much?

TheBlueVue

After assuring Congress and the american people that those aliens being released were not a risk to society...

"A spreadsheet ICE officials prepared listing the detainees includes one person in Texas charged with aggravated kidnapping and sexually assaulting a child, as well as others charged with armed assaults or assaulting police officers. Another immigrant released from Miami had been charged with conspiracy to commit homicide. Two detainees from Boston had been charged with aggravated assault using a weapon. One in Denver had a sexual assault charge. The agency released the spreadsheet to USA TODAY under the Freedom of Information Act.

can ANYTHING they say be accepted as the truth? They seem to use lying as a strategy to have their way and while that is not altogether news it is news when they're so stupid about it they get caught with such alarming regularity.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/10/22/immigration-detainees-released-criminal-records/17714925/

..I'm new but can I give a fairly detailed answer/opinion.. The lies occur because Valeri Garret actually is running the country.. Obama doesn't always check with her and what she's put into motion before he speaks. Then when the actual policy comes up, it's different from what was said or promised.. It's widely believed that it was Valery Garret who issued the "stand down" order during the attack in Benghazi. And there were more lies then can be counted during that tragedy. That's just an example of my point.. Obama delegates power out..the kind of power only he should have. It's a very worrisome and scary situation with the state of the world.. Thanks for the opportunity to post..

Archived