Immigration Humor

Proud Tiger

It is funny but the sad part is if the democrats have their way, all those illegals will be voting and shaping public policy in no time. I really do not understand why people with no legal standing in this country should be given the opportunity to vote under any circumstances.

Lob

It is funny but the sad part is if the democrats have their way, all those illegals will be voting and shaping public policy in no time. I really do not understand why people with no legal standing in this country should be given the opportunity to vote under any circumstances.

Logically they shouldn't but this is all about the continued fundamental transformation of America and trying to create a permanent democrat majority in this nation by increasing the size of the underclass dependent on govt.

I have a young friend, an Auburn grad, who just married an Austrailian girl. They want to live in America. Her visa has now expired and the gov't won't issue another one until she jumps thru some hoops. This has been going on for three months and she is now being told it may be two years before she can get her citizenship, or another visa, because of the backlog. Guess what's causing the backlog. They have now decided to say screw it and live in London. Really sad.

I have a young friend, an Auburn grad, who just married an Austrailian girl. They want to live in America. Her visa has now expired and the gov't won't issue another one until she jumps thru some hoops. This has been going on for three months and she is now being told it may be two years before she can get her citizenship, or another visa, because of the backlog. Guess what's causing the backlog. They have now decided to say screw it and live in London. Really sad.

s

Follow their written rules and you get hassled. Just don't show up at their hearings and you become an illegal protected class.

Seriously, he should call his congressman. I know someone whose spouse is a Canadian and has been living in the US for 30 years first under a student visa and then under a work visa. This person is a university professor and when the work visa has to be renewed a congressman has to intervene to get the INS to function. Otherwise no work visa no job as a professor.

Archived