Homeland security is busy worrying about this

cooltigger21

MLB is very strict on the use of their team's trademarks. Use MLB jerseys for your youth baseball leagues and you'll find out what I mean.

MLB is very strict on the use of their team's trademarks. Use MLB jerseys for your youth baseball leagues and you'll find out what I mean.

I understand that part of it. Send them a cease and desist letter or something along that line but why get Homeland security involved.

Any unauthorized selling of team logos appearing on women's panties is STRICTLY prohibited.

If its not this, they're raiding guitar factories, cattle ranchers or issuing warrants for journalists for being national security risks. You know, anything but tending to the real problems.

They are not even enforcing customs laws. They are enforcing copyright laws and in this case protecting the copyright ownership rights of the evil rich owners of the Kansas city royals.

The federal government spent a lot of time investigating the use of steroids by MLB players and prosecuting them when they thought they lied to congress. Congress was protecting the owners of MLB teams whose teams couldn't complete against other teams with players using steroids.

Meanwhile heads of government agencies lie to congress and nothing happens,

Archived