Week 9 (Auburn vs. South Carolina) - Pregame Sights & Sounds

RunInRed

We will be bringing you a very special edition of Pregame Sights & Sounds this weekend as we will be setup in front of J&M Bookstore in Downtown Auburn with Scarlet & Gold Shop from 10:00 to 2:00PM on Saturday. If you are in town, be sure to come by and say hello, enter to win some great prizes, be a part of our Live Gameday feed, and more. Hope to see you all there! Roll call ...

IMG_0254.jpg

We will be bringing you a very special edition of Pregame Sights & Sounds this weekend as we will be setup in front of J&M Bookstore in Downtown Auburn with Scarlet & Gold Shop from 10:00 to 2:00PM on Saturday. If you are in town, be sure to come by and say hello, enter to win some great prizes, be a part of our Live Gameday feed, and more. Hope to see you all there! Roll call ...

IMG_0254.jpg

I worked at an athletic shoe store right where this picture was taken when I was at Auburn. Whoever took that picture was standing almost right at the front door.

Oh, the memories............

Scarlett and Gold??

AU business, owned by a former Auburn Cheerleader ... here's the story behind the name:

Deciding on our company name was a hard decision. I wanted it to represent who I am, what I stand for, and the direction I wanted this brand to go. We searched the Bible for inspiration and settled on the words Scarlet & Gold because of what they represent. Scarlet not only signifies Christ's blood that He shed on the cross to reconcile us to God, but it also reminds me of my southern roots. Gold represents the refining process that the Lord works in us and the promise of eternity that His sacrifice makes possible. Our brand embodies everything I envisioned it would: biblical truth, tasteful simplicity, and product excellence.

More: http://scarletandgoldshop.com/our-story/

Archived