Lou Holtz just picked the Gamecocks to upset Auburn

AUbritt

:roflol:/>

Do you remember me telling you Lou is senile? :)

Yep. I think it's also that he's a homer, though. Hard to argue he's all there, in any case.

Lou just guaranteed our victory. When Lou picks the other team in our case, you can take it to the cleaners as a sure win!

Lou just guaranteed our victory. When Lou picks the other team in our case, you can take it to the cleaners as a sure win!

I was just thikning the same thing.

He probably thinks' its 2010 all over again, and has forgotten how THAT turned out.

I heard Booger's pick on finebum. I dont think that guy even watches the games. His rationale for SC winning was Auburn's a running team(big insight there) and we have struggled running the ball this year(14th rushing attack in the nation) and singled out our rushing performance against MSU(232 yds) and KSU(130 yds which granted is low for us but not terrible). He made no case for why SC's horrible defense will be able to slow down our running game, and then said Mike Davis and SC's other RB would have a field day against our defense(did I miss something or have we not been pretty good against the run this year). I have to seriously question this guy being an analyst and of course Paaaaaaaaawl just said what a great job he did.

Lou is only on there for entertainment purposes. No one should ever take him seriously anymore. He reads a script and gets people talking about games and ESPN.

Furthermore, there are few "analysts" even worth paying attention to. Especially on ESPN. They are there to drive ratings, create controversy, and drum up "news".

"Sthpeerier is almost as good a cosesh asth me"

Yep. I think it's also that he's a homer, though. Hard to argue he's all there, in any case.

So true. :wareagle:

These picks by Lou for "his" teams aren't cute, funny, or entertaining - just old, tired, and stupid. This is bspn's schtick though. They gave up on being legitimate sports "reporters" long ago, and unfortunately virtually every sports media outlet followed suit. It's all just a clown show - literally - and shouldn't be viewed as anything more. If their zone of influence weren't so large in college football, it would be easier to overlook. That's the shameful part. You do not even have to have a pulse to work for bspn. Lou hasn't had one since about 1998 I think.

Archived