Cenk Uygur vs Sam Harris on TYT for 3 Hours.

DKW 86

http://www.realclear...e-comments.html

I watched as much as i could allow time for. But It was enlightening to see that there is at least strong differences on the Left about some topics.

Sam Harris, Bill Maher, and others have (imho) returned to true liberalism. They are no longer just reciting talking points. They are trying to think for themselves and remain true to really open mindedness. I know Maher can be an ass. He is a comedian. But he has also really peeved the sycophants on the Left who cannot allow that any thing that Conservatives do, anything that Christians do, can be beneficial to humanity. They are also asking what about the Left? Has the Left swung too far off center that they are now losing focus and are just dogmatic followers?

I have changed much of what i believe over the last 6+ years. I have moved decidedly Left in my thinking. But i will never assault a Conservative over their believes. They have rights to their own thoughts.

I believe that thru time the pendulum of political thought swings back and forth like a metronome. We swung too far right in 2004. And we swung too far left in 2012. The country voted or will vote to correct both.

http://www.realclear...e-comments.html

I watched as much as i could allow time for. But It was enlightening to see that there is at least strong differences on the Left about some topics.

Sam Harris, Bill Maher, and others have (imho) returned to true liberalism. They are no longer just reciting talking points. They are trying to hink for themselves and remain true to really open mindedness. I know Maher can be an ass. He is a comedian. But he has also really peeved the sycophants on the Left who cannot allow that any thing that Conservatives do, anything that Christians do can be beneficial to humanity. They are also asking what about the Left? Has the Left swung too far off center that they are now losing focus and are just dogmatic followers?

I have changed much of what i believe over the last 6+ years. I have moved decidedly Left in my thinking. But i will never assault a Conservative over their believes. They have rights to their own thoughts.

I believe that thru time the pendulum of political thought swings back and forth like a metronome. We swung too far right in 2004. And we swung too far left in 2012. The country voted or will vote to correct both.

Shocking and ridiculous the question is even asked.

Well, to the screaming banshees on the Left it is a wake up call.

They really do not have the thinking prowess to question anything one of them says.

The Far Right is the same way tho. Sitting on your butt on a warm pew doing nothing that actually shows your believes to the world is as sad as it gets.

Followers of Christ are supposed to serve others, not sit a glorified country club and hang out with their buddies.

Archived