Miss St. @ UK

Maverick.AU

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kentucky has an early turnover but only gave up three. 10-7. Hoping kentucky can win this game but msu may be too much.

Miss State may not be a complete team, but they have a top 5 d-line in the country, a gem of a 6'5" wide receiver, and a Heisman front-runner quarterback

True also,but mincy gave up the first td by trying to block tackle instead of just wrapping the guy up for a SURE tackle. That was instant momentum early in the game for them

Miss State may not be a complete team, but they have a top 5 d-line in the country, a gem of a 6'5" wide receiver, and a Heisman front-runner quarterback

True also,but mincy gave up the first td by trying to block tackle instead of just wrapping the guy up for a SURE tackle. That was instant momentum early in the game for them

If I had a nickel for every time someone did that I could have long since retired. CEJ and the staff have done a good job of getting them to tackle the right way but sometimes they still revert back to old habits.

If I had a nickel for every time someone did that I could have long since retired. CEJ and the staff have done a good job of getting them to tackle the right way but sometimes they still revert back to old habits.

Was this their first touchdown? If I remember correctly that was a HORRIBLE defensive play call. I think we blitzed our linebackers and star guys but dropped defensive linemen into coverage. Bad bad play call, not mincy's fault he had to cover what montravius Adams couldn't

Was this their first touchdown? If I remember correctly that was a HORRIBLE defensive play call. I think we blitzed our linebackers and star guys but dropped defensive linemen into coverage. Bad bad play call, not mincy's fault he had to cover what montravius Adam's couldn't

That was ALL mincy on that play

I still think we were the better team, just too many mistakes. While I think MSU will win this one, I sure am pulling for UK to pull out a miracle. Only team that I hope doesn't lose (except against us) is Ole Miss, and also UGA.

We played our worst game against Miss State, no question. But they played well and deserved to win. Now I hope they lose.

agreed Auburn played their C- game Miss State played their B+ game. We could beat them, but it would still be close

We played our worst game against Miss State, no question. But they played well and deserved to win. Now I hope they lose.

agreed Auburn played their C- game Miss State played their B+ game. We could beat them, but it would still be close

We could definitely beat them in a rematch, I agree. But we'd need our A game.

Agreed^^. One thing I noticed in this game is uk offensive line does not stop blocking. If our o-line did this with consistency we would be unstoppable. Also uk's d-line doesn't dance with the oline either, unlike our d-line they shed their blocks and get to the ball carrier

Agreed^^. One thing I noticed in this game is uk offensive line does not stop blocking. If our o-line did this with consistency we would be unstoppable. Also uk's d-line doesn't dance with the oline either, unlike our d-line they shed their blocks and get to the ball carrier

UK D-line looking good, too. Man, we miss Lawson!

My bias detector just exploded reading your post. A team that turns it over 4 times, almost 6, is hardly playing their B+ game. Auburn could beat them at Jordan Hare but I doubt they could beat them on the road or at a neutral site. Auburn hasn't played well on the road all year and they don't have the ability to run through teams like they did last year.

Archived