TCU's offense is looking Oregon-like vs Texas Tech

ReidMcLain

TCU, WVU, and K-State -- and K-State has to visit them, I believe.

TCU has to visit TCU? lol

No, I meant the teams that were still front-running for the Big 12 included those 3 (Baylor and Oklahoma, too, perhaps); but K-State has to go to Morgantown and Cowtown.

No, I meant the teams that were still front-running for the Big 12 included those 3 (Baylor and Oklahoma, too, perhaps); but K-State has to go to Morgantown and Cowtown.

agreed, if someone emerges as a 11-1 team from the Big 12 I think they're more than deserving of a playoff spot. Will severely reduce the chance of a 2nd SEC making the playoffs though

agreed, if someone emerges as a 11-1 team from the Big 12 I think they're more than deserving of a playoff spot. Will severely reduce the chance of a 2nd SEC making the playoffs though

K-State also visits Baylor. I think it doesn't hurt us as long as the 11-1 Big 12 winner is K-State. That helps Auburn, anyways.

K-State also visits Baylor. I think it doesn't hurt us as long as the 11-1 Big 12 winner is K-State. That helps Auburn, anyways.

Problem is Notre dame. Some conference will be screwed if Notre Dame goes 11-1 and steals an entire conference's spot. This will raise hell for the playoffs IMO

Problem is Notre dame. Some conference will be screwed if Notre Dame goes 11-1 and steals an entire conference's spot. This will raise hell for the playoffs IMO

Yep.

Texas Tech may be one of the 3 worst teams in FBS. They are incredibly bad. Kingsbury's seat is getting hot.

He suffers from the same problem that always plagued his mentors.

Simply cannot field a quality defense. It nullifies the exotic offensive play calling.

I don't see TCU getting past K. State and WVA. One of those teams will take them down. I hope it's K. State.

Archived