Mississippi at LSU

around4ever

I'm not sure I've ever been right in predicting, but Ole Miss was my upset pick. You know corn dogs smell like perfume right about now!

I guess AUburn moves into the top 4.....maybe.

AU just needs to keep on winning...the rest will take care of itself. ....but not too much of a surprise to me on this one.

Bad Bro Wallace was due for an appearance.

I wish he had waited til next week to show up.

He still may. Lord knows we'll need it with our secondary play tonight.

The thing about Good Bo and Bad Bo is he goes from good to bad and back to good several times during a game. He could be Bi-BO-lar!! Yes, I will take credit for coming up with that nickname for him. :bow:

Why did LSU fans rush the field? Ole Miss was ranked #3. They weren't #1. Miss. State fans didn't rush the field after they beat us and we were #2.

MSU fans > LSU fans

You'd wouldn't think LSU had 4 straight 10 win seasons before this season by the way the fans acted. Act like you've won big games before. Sheesh.

Rushing the field has become a lost art. It's overdone and it's losing its meaning like rushing the court has in basketball.

The thing about Good Bo and Bad Bo is he goes from good to bad and back to good several times during a game. He could be Bi-BO-lar!! Yes, I will take credit for coming up with that nickname for him. :bow:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just heard on the SEC Network that an LSU fan at the game, died of a heart attack. Sad to hear that, condolences to the family.

Why did LSU fans rush the field? Ole Miss was ranked #3. They weren't #1. Miss. State fans didn't rush the field after they beat us and we were #2.

MSU fans > LSU fans

You'd wouldn't think LSU had 4 straight 10 win seasons before this season by the way the fans acted. Act like you've won big games before. Sheesh.

Rushing the field has become a lost art. It's overdone and it's losing its meaning like rushing the court has in basketball.

Well, at least we got our kicks while the novelty was still there. Kinda hope we don't make a habit of it, personally.

MSU fans > LSU fans

Well, at least we got our kicks while the novelty was still there. Kinda hope we don't make a habit of it, personally.

That was just the emotion of the way the game was won that caused the fans to rush the field at JH last year. We've had many many big game wins over the years. Even after winning the 89 IB fans stayed in the stands.

Archived