Arkansas's coach

hunter021003

Why would you want a team to get rid of a coach in our division and they suck right now? Do you realize how tough the SEC West is? Apparently not. And it wasn't like Arky is an automatic win. Auburn and Bama can attest to that. I hope he stays at Arky forever.

Why would you want a team to get rid of a coach in our division and they suck right now? Do you realize how tough the SEC West is? Apparently not. And it wasn't like Arky is an automatic win. Auburn and Bama can attest to that. I hope he stays at Arky forever.

He's trying to accomplish two gigantic feats at once: Change a culture of losing, and convince the elite coaches in his state to shift to three yards and a cloud of dust football, when they're mostly running HUNH. That's tough to do while trying to tread water in a division as tough as the SEC west. I despise the loudmouth buffoon, but I'm not sure we'll be hoping he stays there forever if he's able to get what he wants done before the natives get restless.

He's trying to accomplish two gigantic feats at once: Change a culture of losing, and convince the elite coaches in his state to shift to three yards and a cloud of dust football, when they're mostly running HUNH. That's tough to do while trying to tread water in a division as tough as the SEC west. I despise the loudmouth buffoon, but I'm not sure we'll be hoping he stays there forever if he's able to get what he wants done before the nativesd get restless.

Yeah, but his predecessor was winning, so...........

He's trying to accomplish two gigantic feats at once: Change a culture of losing, and convince the elite coaches in his state to shift to three yards and a cloud of dust football, when they're mostly running HUNH. That's tough to do while trying to tread water in a division as tough as the SEC west. I despise the loudmouth buffoon, but I'm not sure we'll be hoping he stays there forever if he's able to get what he wants done before the nativesd get restless.

Running a completely different style from top to bottom.

You said to change a culture of losing was one of his two feats. They jjust went to a BCS bowl before he got there. The coach before that took them to the title game before melting down. Hardly a culture of losing.

You said to change a culture of losing was one of his two feats. They jjust went to a BCS bowl before he got there. The coach before that took them to the title game before melting down. Hardly a culture of losing.

you must be forgetting John L Smith...but then again, BB had nothing to do with his predecessors problems. Once again I say...enjoy it while you can........they are not going to be an automatic win next year and in the future...gave bama all they could handle as we recall and are not far away from being a problem for everyone.

you must be forgetting John L Smith...but then again, BB had nothing to do with his predecessors problems. Once again I say...enjoy it while you can........they are not going to be an automatic win next year and in the future...gave bama all they could handle as we recall and are not far away from being a problem for everyone.

mmmmkay. One season with a horrific coach (who beat us, lol.) is a culture of losing? Hardly. They haven't been world beaters, but it's not a culture of losing when you inherit players who went BCS bowling two years prior.

Bielema is Saban without the wins or the talent. Trying to play 1970's style football and win 17-3 every week. Problem is some crazy football minds decided to play outside the confines of two tight ends and a fullback. Big and slow talent will almost always lose to relatively big and fast talent coached to take advantage of the field being 53 yards wide. What is so freaking hard to understand about that? Bielema will always be the big fat defensive lineman who took too many blows to the head to have the sense to understand he doesn't intimidate anybody. 37-31 all time in conference play (Big 10 and SEC combined). I hope he stays at Arkansas for EVER.

Arkansas will be good Bret got em going in the right direction. Those losses will soon be Wins.

He's bound to win a sec game eventually. I don't think he will ever win a secc.

Archived