Auburn vs Ole Miss Score Prediction

augolf1716

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope we win. Ole Miss has a great defense. I guess the score will be low. My guess 17 - 14 AU. It will be a tough one.

I hope we win. Ole Miss has a great defense. I guess the score will be low. My guess 17 - 14 AU. It will be a tough one.

I heard they lost a couple to injuries last night. I've also heard they struggle with interior rushing. If LSU can run on them, I don't know why we can't.

AUburn = infinity

om = infinity minus 1

I agree that the good guys win..IF we go into game planning to run first and pass when we have right percentage downs like last night. Let NM run the true read-option like last night and not "plan" to be "balanced.

AU - 24

Ole Miss - 23

AU wins on a field game as time expires

I heard they lost a couple to injuries last night. I've also heard they struggle with interior rushing. If LSU can run on them, I don't know why we can't.

Does anyone know who they lost. I will try and find out. On the Interior runs thing, we have been pretty weak on interior running this year.

Does anyone know who they lost. I will try and find out. On the Interior runs thing, we have been pretty weak on interior running this year.

denzel nkemidiche, a good linebacker, was believed to have a fractured ankle as of this morning.

I saw that both Nkimdechi (sp) brothers got hurt. The LB is out 6 to 7 weeks and Robert should play this week. The Tunsil kid on the OL is hurt too and very well may miss our game. One other kid on their defense got hurt too, Cody Prewitt who is supposed to be a very good player. Could be interesting. Their fan base seems mostly concerned about Tunsil.

We will see our best played SEC game to date in our quest to the final 4.

AU 38

UM 13

We don't have a pass rush right now. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe we have 6 sacks for the entire season. This is not the kind of team you want to face with no pass rush on their home field coming off a loss.

MISS- 31

AUB - 24

Please let us find a way to get pressure.

Archived