Auburn vs Ole Miss Score Prediction

augolf1716

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is going to be a dog fight. Score was relatively close last year but the big difference I see is we don't have a pass rush from the D line. This game last year was Carl Lawson's coming out party and played a huge role in the game. AU24-OM21

Phil steele is usually one of the more accurate pundits. Hopefully he is wrong this time. Counting the last two posts, 5 of 55 say ole miss wins. Auburn heavy for sure but hopefully they are right

I'm hoping last weeks offensive performance can set the tone for the rest of the year. If our offense can be that effective I don't see Ole Miss being able to score enough points to beat us.

So, after adding all of it together, here is the results of this thread so far;

Total Score:

AU 1,594 OM 1,121

Avg. Score:

AU 30.1 OM 21.2

Users who predicted a loss:

4 out of 53

JamesG, Barnacle, hewlejd, Deckhead

And despite the joke Golf's 3-2 is counted in to the averages as well

War Eagle guys I hope collectively we know what we're talking about

joke??? I was completely serious/shirley

Ole Miss defense will play angry due to the loss last week. Auburn's defense will play mad because of no respect from SoCar last week. Auburn's offense is hitting its stride, plays well in front of hostile crowd. Ole Miss offense will play better than last week, Bo does well in front of friendly crowd.

A slugfest, lots of yards between the red zones, but no one scores more than 30.

AU 27 Ole Miss 24

What makes anyone think that we can score in the 40's? 23 - 21 AU

The fact that we've done it 5 times in 7 games should be a pretty good indicator...

I think the two games that we did not are a much better indicator than the 5 times we did.

What makes anyone think that we can score in the 40's? 23 - 21 AU

The fact that we've done it 5 times in 7 games should be a pretty good indicator...

I think the two games that we did not are a much better indicator than the 5 times we did.

Putting up 41 against LSU who held Ole Miss to 7 points was a good indicator what this offense is capable of when it gets hot. Ole Miss will be one of the best we've gone up against, but if the offense gets going, watch out

One minute I think Im underestimating this team by thinking there is no way they can run the table and win these three road games plus the SEC Title Game...then the next minute I think Im overestimating this team by thinking you know, I dont think this team will lose another game this year and win it all...back and forth....But as for this week I will go with

Auburn 23

Ole Miss 17

I see the point spread favors Ole Miss by 2, that tells me the only difference that las vegas sees is home field advantage and since the home team has been the difference so far in the west I guess that is as good as any factor to pick a winner. Ole Miss presses and totally blows it tonight - Auburn has been here before-

Auburn 45

Ole Miss 21

So, after adding all of it together, here is the results of this thread so far;

Total Score:

AU 1,594 OM 1,121

Avg. Score:

AU 30.1 OM 21.2

Users who predicted a loss:

4 out of 53

JamesG, Barnacle, hewlejd, Deckhead

And despite the joke Golf's 3-2 is counted in to the averages as well

War Eagle guys I hope collectively we know what we're talking about

I should also say that I am clearly biased. Ole Miss grad, so please take that opinion with a big ole' grain of salt. I will be suffering through this game, no matter who wins.

Gameday - all the guys picked us but Brad Paisley just became my least favorite country artist. Ha.

Archived