Notre Dame football forum

homersapien

I think they have a better resume than say Alabama, but they're gonna have to pray US beats Oregon this week if they want to have a even average resume. Stanford's only chance of being ranked is beating Oregon. I think they should've beaten FSU and could earn being 2 but their current wins are trash

ND needs to get over it and join some conference somewhere and play a real schedule. If They are willing to put in field turf in their mess of a stadium then they should be ready to give up being independent.

http://irish.nbcsports.com/2014/07/10/watch-notre-dame-stadium-fieldturf-install-in-progress/

Wow, that is some serious homerism right there. Never knew fans of a catholic school could think and say that ;D Notre Dame has always had an inflated opinion of themselves even in down years. Sounds like another fanbase I know of .

Well....Our Lady has a certain disdain for the Ole Miss from the SEC.

Yeah, I took that from a lot of the comments too. Not sure why they think ND's schedule is better than OM's... I mean if you want to peg your main "strength" as having a better loss than OM by losing to FSU over LSU, then have at it, I guess..... But when your BEST win is a very mediocre Stanford, who seems to be on a "down year" vs OM defeating uat? That is true gold & green glasses there...

"That's pure gold Jerry!" -

Shouldn't they be a little more worried about imaginary girlfriends and the press they bring to their fine institution? :jossun:

• 1 month later...

Archived