Who starts? DB edition

AUpreacherman22

In 2015, we will have J Jones, TJ Davis, Holsey, Melton, and Bessent coming back at CB along with incoming JUCO Bridges

At Safety/Star we have Garrett, Ruffin, R Ford, Moncrief, Roberts, Holsey again, and we will have T Matthews available. The good news is, it looks like we'll have some quality depth.

So who will be our starting 5?

My initial guess:

CB Holsey

CB J Jones

S R Ford

S T Matthews

Star Garrett

In 2015, we will have J Jones, TJ Davis, Holsey, Melton, and Bessent coming back at CB along with incoming JUCO Bridges

At Safety/Star we have Garrett, Ruffin, R Ford, Moncrief, Roberts, Holsey again, and we will have T Matthews available. The good news is, it looks like we'll have some quality depth.

So who will be our starting 5?

My initial guess:

CB Holsey

CB J Jones

S R Ford

S T Matthews

Star Garrett

Looks spot on to me :hellyeah:

The back 7 looks deep next year. Biggest defensive question will be the interior line.

Yeah, I just don't know if we can field a good rotation of Adams, Lawson, Daniel, Lambert, President, and Lawrence. Can Harrell stay healthy? Will Niles or Nero do anything? Will a couple of the youngsters step up between Williams, Thornton, Kennion, or Russell? There is definitely some talent, but I worry about depth at tackle and true big-bodied run stoppers.

The back 7 looks deep next year. Biggest defensive question will be the interior line.

Yeah, I just don't know if we can field a good rotation of Adams, Lawson, Daniel, Lambert, President, and Lawrence. Can Harrell stay healthy? Will Niles or Nero do anything? Will a couple of the youngsters step up between Williams, Thornton, Kennion, or Russell? There is definitely some talent, but I worry about depth at tackle and true big-bodied run stoppers.

Nero will never play again. Nonfootball related medical issues.

Be patient. The Who starts? DL edition is coming soon. Haha. Just teasing.

LB Garrett..Frost and McKinzy will go to draft

CB Ruffin

CB Jones

FS Holsey

SS Matthews

ST Moncrief

just for fun

LE Lawson

DT Lambert

NT Adams

RE Daniel

LB Williams

LB Garrett

I can see Frost going, not sure on McKinzy though

That's about as likely as Dismukes turning pro last year. Not gonna happen. Who goes pro early to get drafted in the 4th to 6th?

That's about as likely as Dismukes turning pro last year. Not gonna happen. Who goes pro early to get drafted in the 4th to 6th?

There are a lot of kids that go pro thinking they would go higher. This past draft was a good example with Anthony Johnson, Marcus Roberson, and Purifoy all leaving from LSU or UF and all went undrafted. They were all rated pretty high too.

darvin adams

darvin adams

Stanley McClover

Archived