"Post" Birth Abortion Gaining Ground

Weegle777

Don't say you didn't see this coming. Just proof that if you say, "That will never happen, you people are just fear mongering!", you have your head in the sand.

http://chicksontheright.com/posts/item/26650-so-post-birth-abortions-are-apparently-ok-to-some-people-now

According to this, post-birth abortions are becoming an idea that is gaining acceptance among college students.

In other words, college kids are like, totes ok with killing Actual Already Born Infants.

And not only that, but pro-life groups listed by the sourcelink, like Created Equal and Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust said that in interviews they're hearing more and more students say that they not only support post-birth abortion, but they also support that it's perfectly fine to murder kids as old as FIVE, because they're not yet "self-aware."

I had to check like 5 times that this didn't come from The Onion, because it's basically unfathomable to me, but yeah - this isn't satire. This is the world we live in now.

Mark Harrington of Created Equal said, “We encounter people who think it is morally acceptable to kill babies after birth on a regular basis at almost every campus we visit. While this viewpoint is still seen as shocking by most people, it is becoming increasingly popular.”

Seriously WTF.

And worse yet? They've encountered kids who think this way at PURDUE, right here in Indiana. That makes me ill. And it's not just kids. Created Equal had this conversation with an adult pro-choicer on Ohio State University's campus a few months back:

14th amendment IMO applies:

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

I'm pro-choice, but I, together with 999.99 percent of pro-choicers don't condone murder. Some pro-lifers bomb Planned Parenthood offices and murder people that way, but I don't think all pro-lifers condone those murders either. You can find a few kooks on either side of any argument.

I'm pro-choice, but I, together with 999.99 percent of pro-choicers don't condone murder. Some pro-lifers bomb Planned Parenthood offices and murder people that way, but I don't think all pro-lifers condone those murders either. You can find a few kooks on either side of any argument.

Exactly right. I read the linked post from the article. The only evidence they present is anecdotal.

EDIT: Mind you, there are some well known utilitarians that take their utilitarianism to very uncomfortable levels. Peter Singer comes to mind.

The opposite of pro life is pro death...

Why would someone wish to carry a fetus full term and then be complicit in murdering that infant? What am I missing here? These are the same people who are adamantly against the death penalty for capital crimes but favor the genocide of infants without even the benefit of legal representation. So much for the inalienable rights endowed by our creator "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness." Oh, I forgot, those are just negative rights set forth in an archaic document.

How can this ever stand in a civilized society?

Give a lib an inch and they will take.... a life.....

I hate them dam libtards. There gonna kill all the babies. They aint got the guts to kill no terrerists but they dont mind killing little babys. That dam keynan muslim commie wont be happy till all the white (Christian and Jew) babies are dead. Hell he wont be happy till all the white people are dead. Why do think he is hell bint on bringin Obola to this country? Git out and vote white people!

We are ALL pro choice brother.

The opposite of pro life is pro death...

Where do those that bomb abortion clinics fall in this opinion?

These people that do this, do so for the reason that they feel it's justified to kill people who are taking innocent life. That is their reason for doing this. They believe they are standing up for the innocent unborn that are aborted in these places. It's the wrong way to go about trying to end abortion and they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

This is just another example of the mental issues with todays liberal/democrats. Killing the babies after they are born is just an extension of the depravity that is the mind of today's liberal/democrats. It is no accident that they call it 'Pro Choice' as opposed to Pro Abortion. They justify it in their depraved minds as a woman's choice as opposed to butchering an innocent unborn baby. Oh and what about the innocent unborn baby's choice? They also will only the word 'Fetus' as opposed to unborn baby or child. It helps with the optics and attempts to justify the slaughter of over 56,000,000 innocent unborn babies. These people are depraved and mentally ill-PERIOD! And I hope every one of them, as they lay their heads down at night hears the screams and pleading for a chance at life from those 56,000,000 innocent unborn babies.

Anything past the second trimester is hard for me to comprehend. Just my .02 cents.

Anything past the second trimester is hard for me to comprehend. Just my .02 cents.

Life begins at conception, thus, abortion is the intentional ending of life and is intentional murder. There are approximately 4,500 of these precious little babies murdered in their mother's womb daily. Maybe one of these babies would have found a cure for cancer or HIV. Perhaps one of these babies would have been a great world leader and helped to negotiate world peace. We will never know.

I can't believe that this a real survey with real comments. Sorry I just think someone is getting pinked. If it is for real tho, folks the older generation is also in for a bad time. If a 5 year old isn't really a person, the same reasoning will be applied to older folks soon enough.

This is just another example of the mental issues with todays liberal/democrats. Killing the babies after they are born is just an extension of the depravity that is the mind of today's liberal/democrats.

I am liberal democrat. I am neither mentally ill nor depraved. I think killing any human being of any age--or allowing one to die out of neglect, apathy, anger, or greed, for that matter--is ridiculous and immoral.

Just sayin', to get my sanity on record.

I can't believe that this a real survey with real comments. Sorry I just think someone is getting pinked. If it is for real tho, folks the older generation is also in for a bad time. If a 5 year old isn't really a person, the same reasoning will be applied to older folks soon enough.

That's a real possibility. Read the book, "The Giver."

Life begins at conception, thus, abortion is the intentional ending of life and is intentional murder. There are approximately 4,500 of these precious little babies murdered in their mother's womb daily. Maybe one of these babies would have found a cure for cancer or HIV. Perhaps one of these babies would have been a great world leader and helped to negotiate world peace. We will never know.

I'm not for abortion, just making reference to current "standards".

That's a real possibility. Read the book, "The Giver."

I haven't read that since 6th grade.

One thing in video, this guy is trying to get her to commit to a answer that she admits she doesn't know the answer to. He wants some type of medical excuse, and she says I can't answer that as I am not a doctor and do not know what medical emergency would demand that action.

Mean what if there is some incurable, there is no vaccination, highly contagious disease, that results in painful deaths. So the newborn would physically suffer and letting it live actually endangers the rest of the world population. What do people really think is going to happen?

Can anyone here actually say that at no time in the future of the world there will ever be a medical reason that a infants life should be ended within minutes after its birth?

The one thing I always find fascinating about this argument with abortion is that those that are against abortion and fight for the child while in the womb, are the same people that will turn on many of these children once they are out of the womb. You know, the ones that start having to depend on tax payers money to sustain their survival in medical care and nutrition. Many are the same people that do not want their tax money going to birth control for others either.

So what is the answer outside of responsibility? Which while a great concept, responsibility is not going to get it done in today's society. I don't see that changing either.

So what is the answer for this group of people, you don't want money going to birth-control, you don't want the life of a child ended in the womb at any point, then you don't want the child living off the tax payers money (which the child has no choice or say in that matter)?

Should the ability to have a child be regulated, and having a child without a license is illegal and worthy of fines or jail?

All men are snipped upon the ability to produce sperm? Then upon entering a marriage and reaching a particular financial stability the family is approved for a number of children. The snipping is reversed, and the family are allowed to have their child. The male is then re-snipped after impregnating his wife? Children outside of marriage come with fines and potential jail time as would black market sperm. The later snipping of course being paid for by the family, as that would be part of the financial evaluation. Course success rate after is very low. Maybe you donate a couple of cups pre-snip just in case that you get back. Then who knows maybe approved singles can purchase from this bank also.

I mean people don't like providing birth control, and they don't like abortions, and they don't like people with children that can't afford them. So what is the answer? Regulation of sex?

Course one thing they could do is make the ability for older couples to adopt infants easier. Marriages are occurring later in life, people are interested in being single parents at later ages, etc. I have family members that started trying to adopt in their late 30's and adoption within the United States was very difficult for them in regards to infants, as it is for all those that wish to adopt in their late 30's and beyond. They went outside the United States (which is a common thing) to adopt newborns due to this.

Mean I just find it absolutely fascinating the turn of the tide once the child is out of the womb. Probably cause once out of the womb they stop becoming a worthy life with great potential and become a burden on the taxpayer.

Archived