Louisville and Carolina - this is significant

PatBoCamRob

FSU is so much more talented than Louisville. If Louisville doesn't respond soon this game is over.

Watching tonight's game just reinforced my resistance to having Petrino as our coach. Strange play calling the last two possession that destroyed any momentum or chance for his team to win. Ended up 0 for about 10 on third down plays

I believe the way FSU played and barely escaped Louisville, this will drop them from #2 to #3 should we win against Ole Miss. Maybe not since they are still undefeated. Not that it really matters.....all we need to do is focus on each game as it comes and win out. Nonetheless, I would still like to jump FSU.

I believe the way FSU played and barely escaped Louisville, this will drop them from #2 to #3 should we win against Ole Miss. Maybe not since they are still undefeated. Not that it really matters.....all we need to do is focus on each game as it comes and win out. Nonetheless, I would still like to jump FSU.

Yep, I think the winner of AU/Ole Miss will bump to #2 on Tuesday. When FSU loses I think they'll tumble outside of the top 10 easily.

Have to choose between watching Mike Dyer and Cam. What a Thursday!

If your watching Mr. Elite, I suggest turning the channel.

It kills me that cam has to put that team on his back.

This is nice and all: http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2014/09/03/panthers-wr-bersin-follows-nfl-owners-footsteps/15005385/

But, on a crucial 3rd down and he's the only guy that's open after the O line collapses on 1-Mississippi... Can't catch it - hit him right in the hands.

Time for the CPs to pony up for talent or trade away. CN deserves a shot at a ring.

Archived