Pearl Jam

RunInRed

I decided to go last night, and it was utterly fantastic.

To start, they gave everyone who came Mama G's.

I got to sit COURTSIDE in the fancy scholarship section. I actually sat right behind Rod Bramblet. Definitely saw Nick Marshall and Tony Stevens, though they were not on the floor when he brought out the football team.

They gave out free shirts, a couple of pairs of Beats headphones, and even a 51" Samsung flat screen.

Oh, and Bruce's play card (when he came out as Gus) had on it: a pearl, a jar of jam, Pearl (from Spongebob Squarepants), and a picture of Jason Duffner.

I'll post the pictures when I get a chance and give some more details, hopefully this weekend. One thing I will say is that I was in Knoxville when Bruce was there, and he is easily 10x more excited about this job than that one. The amount of PR that he is doing is insane.

Fantastic............Coach Pearl is exactly what Auburn needed in BB. Like RIR said AUEngineer post the pictures when you have time thanks

Most definitely! I can't wait to be relevant in college basketball again. It wears on a fan to have hope every season, only to have that hope dashed by midsession, (sometimes even earlier.)

We may be so-so this year, and I can take that. All I ever asked was that the program progress throughout the year. I'm so glad we have the absolute master of promotion at the head of our program. A great coach and ambassador for AU.

War Eagle!!

I would have loved to be there for that! Like Inferno said, I too am so excited for what BP is bringing and can't wait to watch it all develop. Thank you very much for the pics!!!!

Fantastic............Coach Pearl is exactly what Auburn needed in BB. Like RIR said AUEngineer post the pictures when you have time thanks

Most definitely! I can't wait to be relevant in college basketball again. It wears on a fan to have hope every season, only to have that hope dashed by midsession, (sometimes even earlier.)

We may be so-so this year, and I can take that. All I ever asked was that the program progress throughout the year. I'm so glad we have the absolute master of promotion at the head of our program. A great coach and ambassador for AU.

War Eagle!!

I couldn't tell you the last time I really felt like an Auburn basketball team would be competitive. I guess I tried to delude myself each year but deep down I knew we weren't going to be all that good. I guess ever since the Cliff Ellis days it's been all downhill.

I would have loved to be there for that! Like Inferno said, I too am so excited for what BP is bringing and can't wait to watch it all develop. Thank you very much for the pics!!!!

Are you down for going to some games this year, bro? I have got to go see BP this year. Tickets may be hard to come by, but I have got to go see this from the beginning!

War Eagle!!

I couldn't tell you the last time I really felt like an Auburn basketball team would be competitive. I guess I tried to delude myself each year but deep down I knew we weren't going to be all that good. I guess ever since the Cliff Ellis days it's been all downhill.

You very accurately posted what I was feeling. I, too, deluded myself into thinking that each year we would turn the corner.

Are you down for going to some games this year, bro? I have got to go see BP this year. Tickets may be hard to come by, but I have got to go see this from the beginning!

I wish I could! I remember us going to those games back in the Tommy Joe days. That was a blast!

I'm hoping to see the games though on TV. Not sure what kind of coverage we will get on TV though. I can't go to games until my health improves, though. =(

Archived