AU BBall Season Tickets Sold Out

RunInRed

Wow!That's impressive, and something I didn't expect.

Me either! I knew there would be excitement, but I didn't think they'd sell out all season tickets.

Bruce Pearl has expectations for the Basketball program through the roof.

This has to be one the best hires (outside of Dye, Tuberville, and of course Gus) that A has ever made. Best ever in the Basketball program, bar none.

Not only is Bruce Pearl a great coach, he is an entertaining cheerleader.

Anybody know off hand when the last time this happened was?

Has it ever happened this early?

It has not happened at the new Auburn Arena. There have only been 4 seasons there starting in 2010 and it seats 9,121 total.

It is difficult to compare to the old BEMC which orginally held 12,500 in 1969 but was downsize to 10,500 in 1998.

Bruce Pearl has expectations for the Basketball program through the roof.

This has to be one the best hires (outside of Dye, Tuberville, and of course Gus) that A has ever made. Best ever in the Basketball program, bar none.

Not only is Bruce Pearl a great coach, he is an entertaining cheerleader.

Lets re-visit this in five years. The hire looks good so far but the pie hasn't even been put in the oven yet.

That is great but I don't think that means every seat is sold out for every game. I think they only sell so many season tickets. I could be wrong. Not trying to take away from this I just don't want people to think they will not be able to go to any games unless they bought season tickets. If I am wrong , sorry.

That is great but I don't think that means every seat is sold out for every game. I think they only sell so many season tickets. I could be wrong. Not trying to take away from this I just don't want people to think they will not be able to go to any games unless they bought season tickets. If I am wrong , sorry.

I am sure you are right.

Very probably correct. Also, there is a deal where if a season ticker holder is not going to the game his/her tickets can be purchased through the ticket office. I'm not sure how that works since I've never used it, but it's been there in the two previous years.

Very probably correct. Also, there is a deal where if a season ticker holder is not going to the game his/her tickets can be purchased through the ticket office. I'm not sure how that works since I've never used it, but it's been there in the two previous years.

I am not sure, it may mean all the tickets. I bought upper level season ticket between the baselines. The guys at the ticket office thought for sure I would be somewhat mid court. Wrong I am on the baseline upper deck. Thats ok with me I did not go for the more expensive tickets and I am in, and can move around for less crowded games. But my level of tickets got sold out

I am not sure, it may mean all the tickets. I bought upper level season ticket between the baselines. The guys at the ticket office thought for sure I would be somewhat mid court. Wrong I am on the baseline upper deck. Thats ok with me I did not go for the more expensive tickets and I am in, and can move around for less crowded games. But my level of tickets got sold out

I have had upper level baseline for two years and have been thoroughly satisfied. I'm in the front row and can sort of lean over the glass to watch the game. The bad news was that my section often filled up with trash talking visiting fans who I wanted to hit with an RKO out of nowhere. Yep talking 'bout you Big Blue Nation (1/3 of the Axis of evil)

I have had upper level baseline for two years and have been thoroughly satisfied. I'm in the front row and can sort of lean over the glass to watch the game. The bad news was that my section often filled up with trash talking visiting fans who I wanted to hit with an RKO out of nowhere. Yep talking 'bout you Big Blue Nation (1/3 of the Axis of evil)

The good news is that AU is back!! ;)

Way, way back in the day I was sitting in the student section at BEMC, just a few rows up from courtside. A number of Kentucky fans were seated in the row in front of me. Some calls went Auburn's way and those Kentucky fans started pelting the court with ice and cups, which prompted the refs to threaten the home team, (that being Auburn) with a technical foul.

I was at a loss, but intended to do something and was trying to figure out what to do when Auburn's football center, 6'3", 250 pound All-SEC Tom Banks and three of his teammates suddenly appeared and said if one more thing went on the court from that row Kentucky fans would start getting tossed out there on their heads. Banks and Company sat down right there on the steps beside the row of Kentucky guys and there was not even a cheer from them the rest of the night! :)

Archived