Another Liar

Proud Tiger

One of the two is possible. Neither will happen...

The senate democrats, when allowed to vote by Harry, are in lock step with obama's agenda.

Udall also skipped town to avoid obama. Who was raising money for udall!!!

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/senate-races/211697-udall-cancels-appearance-with-obama

Colorado voters may be coming to their senses, after voting for obama twice, electing, udall, legalizing marijuana, and starting a serious secession movement in part of the state.

Udall is behind in the latest polls. Let's hope he loses. If so in Colorado, maybe there is reason to hope hat some day the light will reach the Left Coast.

Udall is typical of today's Democrats. They have to lie to have any chance and the vast majority of the voting base for them is too ignorant to either recognize the lies or doesn't care.

Udall is toast. Democrats are in deep stuff now. Early voting, which is their stronghold, is not going good for them. Lots more republicans are voting than democrats all across the country.

Udall is toast. Democrats are in deep stuff now. Early voting, which is their stronghold, is not going good for them. Lots more republicans are voting than democrats all across the country.

Democrats see lying as a go to and effective strategy to implementing their agenda. However, pathological lying can only be effective for so long before the electorate wakes up.Hopefully that threshold has been crossed because enough is enough.

Democrats see lying as a go to and effective strategy to implementing their agenda. However, pathological lying can only be effective for so long before the electorate wakes up.Hopefully that threshold has been crossed because enough is enough.

I do believe that 'some' are waking up but I also believe that many of today's Democrat supporters are truly too ignorant to grasp that they are being lied to.

I wish I could say it was that. I'm afraid we are just seeing people getting mad and directing that anger in the one direction they can. We've seen this before only to become complacent and let these people back in later on. The republicans and conservatives specifically have got to start making their case to the American people why they are better than the democrats and why their polices are better. They have to start putting forth legislation such as tax cuts and spending reductions, regulatory reform and make Obama use his veto.

I wish I could say it was that. I'm afraid we are just seeing people getting mad and directing that anger in the one direction they can. We've seen this before only to become complacent and let these people back in later on. The republicans and conservatives specifically have got to start making their case to the American people why they are better than the democrats and why their polices are better. They have to start putting forth legislation such as tax cuts and spending reductions, regulatory reform and make Obama use his veto.

I agree 100%. First things first though..win back control of the Senate and put Harry Reid on the bench with Nancy Pelosi...THEN do ALL those things.

It is completely possible to maintain one's independence as far as political beliefs, yet end up voting with one particular party/philosophy/leadership 99% of the time.

I suspect almost all of us on this forum would claim to be independent in mind/thought when it comes to voting decisions, yet consistently vote either liberal or conservative the vast majority of the time. So I wouldn't assume his voting pattern makes his claim of independence a lie.

For him to say he "regularly" stands up to Obama is more problematic. I don't see any pattern of "regularly" opposing or standing up to Obama, although I'm not privy to conversations they might have behind doors.

But yeah, believing that any politician never lies seems to me about as believable as the idea that a fat man in a red suit can visit every home on this planet in a sleigh pulled by flying reindeer in a single 24-hour period, including stops to leave gifts at each home.

Archived