What Was Your AU Tuition ?

Right there with you Tipper even though I thought it was $176. I think it was around $240 when I finished in '80. BTW, I loved the quarter system. Not sure why schools went away from it.

$5036 dollars for one semester. I live off campus, and due to a previous degree I was not forced to pay the mandatory $300 dollar food fee to Tiger Dining that all first time undergrads are forced to pay.

As I recall, my tuition when I started in 1955 (LOL) was $45 per quarter. I do know that my total expenditure per quarter was about $300 including books, room and board, etc.

I had an NROTC scholly but still had to work at Christmas and Summer to make a go of it.They should have paid me to stay in Mag Hall :big:

Tuition was $ 90 per quarter in 1966 when I started at Auburn. That did not include other expenses, just tuition. My GI bill covered the $90 and a little more but I basically I had to work for the grub and housing money.

As I recall, my tuition when I started in 1955 (LOL) was $45 per quarter. I do know that my total expenditure per quarter was about $300 including books, room and board, etc.

I had an NROTC scholly but still had to work at Christmas and Summer to make a go of it.They should have paid me to stay in Mag Hall :big:

damn, i thought Golf was old.

damn, i thought Golf was old.

:laugh: :laugh: damn made me spit my beer >:( >:(

I paid around $100/quarter but it was covered by the VA and GI Bill as well as room and board due to my dad being 100% disabled from WWII. I did eat alot of meals at Sewell Hall. Playing golf at AU did get me that

$441/quarter for 15 hours, $15 more for each additional hour above 15. 1987-1991, and I don't recall any tuition increases while I was on the Plains...but my memory could be failing me.

As an aside, I loved the quarter system as well. Football games in September with no school obligations whatsoever were great fun. I used to pick one of those before-school-started game weekends to move a lot of my stuff into my apartment...when I returned for the fall, the only things I needed to bring were clothes and a trunk full of groceries.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived