Help

aubfaninga

Mods,

Please remove once some assistance has been offered but I cant figure this out.

My wife decided to update windows last night and now if I quote to reply on a comment the quote does not show up.

Anyone have any ideas???

Mods,

Please remove once some assistance has been offered but I cant figure this out.

My wife decided to update windows last night and now if I quote to reply on a comment the quote does not show up.

Anyone have any ideas???

I restart the computer and if that doesn't work I call my 12 year old granddaughter. Hope this helps! :)

I experienced this for a while. The solution was to switch browsers. Firefox gives me no problem. IE wouldn't let me quote. Good luck!

IE does give problems. Google Chrome and Firefox have both worked well for me.

I just Right-Click the "Quote" button. Then click "Open" on the Pop-up list. It's one extra click, but I keep IE. I'm too lazy to switch browsers even though it isn't tough to do.

I just Right-Click the "Quote" button. Then click "Open" on the Pop-up list. It's one extra click, but I keep IE. I'm too lazy to switch browsers even though it isn't tough to do.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well damn it works but I don't need the extra clicker if you get my drift...............or maybe I do

Well damn it works but I don't need the extra clicker if you get my drift...............or maybe I do

Thanks Dixie1860!!! terminate mods... thanks for the wasted space

I experienced this for a while. The solution was to switch browsers. Firefox gives me no problem. IE wouldn't let me quote. Good luck!

This. Although IE is probably the most used browser, it is probably the worst. I would use chrome or Firefox.

This. Although IE is probably the most used browser, it is probably the worst. I would use chrome or Firefox.

Nah ... I'm experimenting with right clicking in various corners .... It's fun!

thanks....I have been having the same issues

I love to right click

I didn't know you tended more to the left.....

PLEASE NO POLITICS!! (For at least until Football season is over.)

As to my suggestion; I do serve a useful purpose now and again. (My wife might debate this however)

PLEASE NO POLITICS!! (For at least until Football season is over.)

As to my suggestion; I do serve a useful purpose now and again. (My wife might debate this however)

WoW! The right click does work!

Archived