2015 5* WR Tyron Johnson (LSU signee)

ellitor

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The idea of "no visits during our season" is a major factor of why it's hard for any out-of-state school to recruit south LA considering the amount of those in poverty and the distance to other SEC schools. LSU basically has the pick of the litter with only Saban as a threat bc of his previous relationships with the HS coaches.

I sure hope Tyron can make it to Auburn for his official in December. He could see the field next season for Auburn and give JJ another serious threat.

After offenses have their running games stuffed by johnson, it will be johnson's turn to take the snaps. Johnson can keep it, hand it off to johnson, or throw it over the top, to johnson. I cant wait.

After offenses have their running games stuffed by johnson, it will be johnson's turn to take the snaps. Johnson can keep it, hand it off to johnson, or throw it over the top, to johnson. I cant wait.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We have to get Tyron first.

Funny! :)

Funny! :)/>

I second this.

so that is how it works....guys never speculate, especially on a recruiting board, when nobody really knows nothing, but one.

so that is how it works....guys never speculate, especially on a recruiting board, when nobody really knows nothing, but one.

Swing and a miss at interpretting the tone of my post. I was not ridiculing, condascending, or Mr. Serious Stern Arse at all in my post.

Swing and a miss at interpretting the tone of my post. I was not ridiculing, condascending, or Mr. Serious Stern Arse at all in my post.

E is right. We have to snag this johnson before the chain of Johnsons can be complete.

...oe should i say... jAUnson.

We're recuiting Howard Stern Arse????? My goodness

We're recuiting Howard Stern Arse????? My goodness

Stern E Arse?

Will he bring up the rear in our new defense

:hellyeah: that made me laugh

And as usual. I don't get the joke. Stopped watching Stern 15-20 years ago.

He wasn't on 20 years ago to watch but you could listen on the radio. Sorry e couldn't help myself

He wasn't on 20 years ago to watch but you could listen on the radio. Sorry e couldn't help myself

You're right.He started on TV 22 years ago on the E! Channel and ran 14 years from 1992-2005 on basic cable. I watched the show religously through the late 1990s. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Stern_television_shows

You're right.He started on TV 22 years ago on the E! Channel and ran 14 years from 1992-2005 on basic cable. I watched the show religously through the late 1990s. http://en.wikipedia....elevision_shows

I think that was Don Imus that laughed up above.

You're right.He started on TV 22 years ago on the E! Channel and ran 14 years from 1992-2005 on basic cable. I watched the show religously through the late 1990s. http://en.wikipedia....elevision_shows

Told you so

Archived