Jameis Winston says autographs are forged.

cooltigger21

It will be interesting to see how the company reacts.

The company that authenticated these items stands by it's certification.

Yes, but as this story gains more traction will they offer proof or be more vocal, and if so, how much more.

It will be interesting to see how the company reacts.

The company that authenticated these items stands by it's certification.

Yes, but as this story gains more traction will they offer proof or be more vocal, and if so, how much more.

As of two weeks ago the company had not even been contacted by FSU. Yes, the FSU AD really investigating this one.

FSU and JW are just stalling for time. They want to finish the season and try to win another national title. Once the season is over neither one will care about this. He will go ahead and declare for the draft so it will be a moot point on the autographs if they can slide by that long.

the people holding the autographed items may have proof they are holding back. If they prove JW signed the items are the items worth more or less if they prove he is lying?

The certification comes stands to lose all its credibility(thus their business) if this story stands. I bet stuff comes out. Jamies may face libel and fraud suit.

FSU and JW are just stalling for time. They want to finish the season and try to win another national title. Once the season is over neither one will care about this. He will go ahead and declare for the draft so it will be a moot point on the autographs if they can slide by that long.

I can see the news conference now: "Yeh, dey dem big be mah autemogafs. Idomattahdo. Ah be declarem fo de inefel draf. Goh ma dem bi bucs. Go Stae!"

I can see the news conference now: "Yeh, dey dem big be mah autemogafs. Idomattahdo. Ah be declarem fo de inefel draf. Goh ma dem bi bucs. Go Stae!"

If you think Winston sounds like that (he doesn't) you must think Nick Marshall is speaking another language.

If you think Winston sounds like that (he doesn't) you must think Nick Marshall is speaking another language.

i seem to remember more than one interview with him where he sounded dissimilar to a 4.0 high school GPA student.

Nick? He's not the best steward or pronunciation either. As for my comprehension, I'm proud to say I have family in Washington County. For those of you who haven't been there, it means I don't need subtitles to watch Swamp People. They sound perfectly normal to me.

For the record:http://youtu.be/F17I_6xH73c

PSA is only one of several companies that are in the business of authenticating sports memorabilia. Whether the autographs are real or fake can be determined in a snap and no such company is willing to ruin their future business by lying for a college student. The truth will out soon enough about this.

PSA is only one of several companies that are in the business of authenticating sports memorabilia. Whether the autographs are real or fake can be determined in a snap and no such company is willing to ruin their future business by lying for a college student. The truth will out soon enough about this.

I agree. Jameis has backed this company into a corner and he may not like what they do to get out of it.

Famous told FSU that the memorabilia bearing his autograph are forgeries. http://www.cbssports...rged-autographs

Too stupid to know when to keep his mouth shut.

So when they prove there are not forged, what happens?

he'll be long gone to the NFL by the time the truth actually comes out, unless the betting allegations are proved somewhat accurate then no NFL.

Archived