Help tomorrow

alexava

You can tour the locker room, see the field/ bcs trophy.

just show up? What time.

It's tonight, Friday nights only, and I want to say 6 or 7. Gate outside where the players come in for Tiger Walk

You can tour the locker room, see the field/ bcs trophy.

just show up? What time.

It's tonight, Friday nights only, and I want to say 6 or 7. Gate outside where the players come in for Tiger Walk

souunds fun. Im working tonight.

After last weeks pitiful performance ,possible rain ,out of championship running and playing a cupcake team will anybody show up for this game?

because i have a 9 year old son whose football season just ended and didn't get to see a game live this year. He is an auburn fanatic. And i was given 4tickets. The game is a sidenote to me it's for the family.

I understand,a great life experience for him that will be remembered. It is wonderful that we have a lifestyle in America that allows family experiences like this! Auburn is a true national treasure.

After last weeks pitiful performance ,possible rain ,out of championship running and playing a cupcake team will anybody show up for this game?

This is actually a really good game to go to for those that hate the crush of the UGA/Bama type games. I usually have a more enjoyable weekend even though the game itself is obviously not that big a deal.

This is actually a really good game to go to for those that hate the crush of the UGA/Bama type games. I usually have a more enjoyable weekend even though the game itself is obviously not that big a deal.

where do you tail gate? We usually just go to BIG games with the same people. Tomorrow im not sure what will be happening.

because i have a 9 year old son whose football season just ended and didn't get to see a game live this year. He is an auburn fanatic. And i was given 4tickets. The game is a sidenote to me it's for the family.

Same for me except it is a 7 on est game with 2 hr travel. Seems they could have played this at 2 or so

Same for me except it is a 7 on est game with 2 hr travel. Seems they could have played this at 2 or so

3.5 hours for me.we'll stay in pratville

We had a good time till the rain cooled the wife and daughter off too much. Women don't know how to dress for these things. I managed to hold off leaving till the last td. My son wanted to stay for the duration. I was caught in the middle.

I was a little surprised at how many were there. Does anyone have the announced attendance.

Archived