ICE getting ready for another surge of illegals

cooltigger21

Right on schedule the government is predicting another big surge, 100,000, of illegals this spring and summer. They are notorious for underestimating or under reporting these things. http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ice-readies-2400-beds-for-new-spring-surge-of-illegal-immigrants-through-texas/article/2556451

Means the economy is picking up !

So, in your estimation, illegal aliens have a better handle on where our economy is than even the American people do? Wow, I guess Gruber was right. A lack of transparency is a huge political asset.

So, in your estimation, illegal aliens have a better handle on where our economy is than even the American people do? Wow, I guess Gruber was right. A lack of transparency is a huge political asset.

You Gruber fanatics are pathetic.

His attitude accurately reflects how the leadership of the democrat party feels about YOU. They never had me fooled, not even for a minute.

His attitude accurately reflects how the leadership of the democrat party feels about YOU. They never had me fooled, not even for a minute.

He's just another arrogant loud mouth. The fact that you guys obsess over him is pathetic.

He's just another arrogant loud mouth. The fact that you guys obsess over him is pathetic.

just like you Tex. He may be arrogant and a loud mouth but he described the typical democrat voter to perfection. Him and Obama could be twins as far as their thinking goes. They are peas in a pod and both of them think the average american is too stupid to take care of their own affairs and they need the government elites, like Obama and Gruber, to run their life for them. They've been pretty successful in propagating that and convincing people of that. It's amazing how many people are content to claim that government check each month and believe that's the best they can do. Democrats get their vote and all is well with the world.

Your party is full of them. Obsession would be the wrong choice of words. Its simply a delicious fact that after seeing you defend the law's "merits" and argue ad nauseum that it would accomplish all that was said it would, only to have the so-called architect of said bill admit that it was intentionally written in tortured language in order to get the American people who are too stupid to understand it to go along with it. You were the one he was depending on and you carried the water right on cue. Congrats for being an easily led tool of the prog movement.

just like you Tex. He may be arrogant and a loud mouth but he described the typical democrat voter to perfection. Him and Obama could be twins as far as their thinking goes. They are peas in a pod and both of them think the average american is too stupid to take care of their own affairs and they need the government elites, like Obama and Gruber, to run their life for them. They've been pretty successful in propagating that and convincing people of that. It's amazing how many people are content to claim that government check each month and believe that's the best they can do. Democrats get their vote and all is well with the world.

He's Romney's guy, right? ;)

You'd hate to know how actual Republican operatives talk about you guys-- you're predictably like putty in their hands.

You'd hate to know how actual Republican operatives talk about you guys-- you're predictably like putty in their hands.

yeah and he is on tape saying Massachusetts ripped off the federal govt a $400 million subsidy to make it work. Wonder where that subsidy is going to come from to prop up O-Care? Care to take a stab at it?

One other thing...do you people EVER tire of the moral equivalence game?

Nope not Romneys guy. Yeah I voted for him because in spite of all his flaws, he was a damn sight better than Obama. He actually believes in the basic goodness of America. He thinks America is a good and decent country. He didn't want to fundamentally transform it. Romney care was an albatross around his neck. He wasn't my first choice but I wasn't going to waste my vote on a third party candidate. I know who and what the establishment republicans are. I put them only about two notches higher than Obama as far as what I think of them. I work within the party to try to get control of it back away from these turkeys. We conservatives have screwed ourselves by taking our ball and going home when we didn't get our candidate and it has cost us and this nation. That's why this time we did what we had to do to try and get some opposition to Obama in there. The republicans have two years to prove they are worthy of trust. They have to stand up and oppose Obama and at the same time they have to come up with positive things to help the country. Put the ball squarely in Obamas court and force him to veto things like cutting taxes across the board and reducing regulation. Put border security bills on his desk and force him to actually do something constructive.

Archived