Week 13 (Auburn vs. Samford) - Pregame Sights & Sounds

RunInRed

Last one in Jordan-Hare for the season and last one at home for our seniors. Gonna miss having you snap the ball back to me big dog. Let's go out with a bang @forresthill64 #seniornight #wareagle -- Daniel Carlson

10817807_589438571202050_1779422225_n.jpg

Gameday on the Plains can't believe how fast time have went by. I will be playing my last game today on the Plains!! I enjoyed every minute of my two years at Auburn!!! #WarEagle #AuburnMan #MarshallLaw -- Nick Marshall

Last time at the best stadium in college football for the seniors let's make it one to remember ! #OneFiveWhatItDo -- Josh Holsey

Man!!! Can't believe this my last game in the jungle it's been some great memories -- Brandon Fulse

Some things don't last forever.. 2014 Senior Night with my bro @chadslade62 #ballout #lasttimeinjordanhare #auburnfast #wde #grind #twooh #itwasgoodwhileitlasted #memories #kick6 #eatgreedy #itstime #mytime #miracleoverGeorgia #gusbus #auburnman -- Corey Grant

As a Young Boy I was always told to get your Education that's something no Man can ever take From you. I graduate from College Dec 13, 2014. I want to thank the AUBURN FAMILY For Everything. I had some Obstacles But Always Kept Faith. When they All Gave Up On me, I kept Fighting.. Moma you raised a Man.. A AUBURN MAN. -- Trovon Reed

This is my senior brothers last game n Jordan-hare!!! I love yall boys!! #brotherhood #AUfamily -- Sammie Coates

Awww man how time flies!!! This is my last go around in Jordan-Hare with SOME of these guys!! Can't believe it! Seems like we all walked on campus!! We can in together!! We been thru best and worst!! Let's handle business!!Signing class #2k11 -- Anthony Swain

last game in the jungle been a blessing best fans through the ups and down!! "WAR EAGLE BABY" #4'$ #auburman 4life!!! Know dat!!!!! -- Quan Bray

Last game in Jordan Hare wit our seniors Ive enjoyed playing with y'all boys nothing but love for them let's turn up tonight on dat field #WDE #TNT #EDD LOVE YALL BOYS -- Duke Williams

It's senior night in the jungle so come out and support as we send our seniors out in style. Ain't no other way to do it. #wde -- Khari Harding

#beatsamford send these seniors off on the right note !!! -- Marcus Davis

Archived