OT: Thanksgiving

Guest jojo1515

Guest jojo1515

Being thanksgiving week, I wanted to take a small break from all the bickering on this forum lately and say the things about AU I am thankful for.

1. We have NC in the past 5 years. Not in the past 10....or 20.... Or 52 like it was in 2009

2. We have the best fanbase in all of college football. Just read up on how others are treated when they are in AU. We are lucky to be different than most others in that aspect.

3. Our AD looked lost but somehow recovered and made a few great hires. Gus brought us from 3-8 to a national runner up in one year. Bruce Pearl is recruiting like crazy and AU scored over 100 points in his 3rd game ever here (1st time since '03 for AU)

4. We have some of the best and coolest traditions in all of sports. The eagle flying, Tiger walk and the rolling of Toomers are all unbelievable experiences.

5. We have a very beautiful campus full of friendly people. If unchanged from now, I would be very proud to send my daughter to AU.

6. While it hasn't always been pretty, we sure have made some good memories. Punt bama punt, barn burner, Ga and bama last year just to name a few.

7. Almost every single place I have ever been, I could find an Auburn fan and get a war eagle! This is includes out of the country. Always makes me smile to see AU fans in completely random places.

8. No matter where we go from here, it will always be great to be an Auburn Tiger!

WDE! What are you thankful for?

Speaking of Memories:and being Thankful, Here is to al the Great Running Backs and he Other Players that helped them to be Great. Great Players are only as Great as the Team mates the are surrouned by:

"

WAREAGLE!!!

I'm thankful for the Hail Mary and the kick 6 last year. No matter the outcomes of the games this year or in years thereafter, nothing will ever make it so that I can't watch those, or listen to the call, and not be grinning ear to ear.

I'm also pretty thankful that orange and blue look so damn good together.

Got off a plane in Minneapolis yesterday afternoon and was greeted by "War Eagle" first thing in the concourse. It's great o be part of the Auburn family.

I am thankful that God has blessed my family and me with good health this year. He has blessed my wife and me with our first grandchild.

The list is very long .......I am thankful to be an AUURN TIGER. :wareagle:

Guest jojo1515

Speaking of Memories:and being Thankful, Here is to al the Great Running Backs and he Other Players that helped them to be Great. Great Players are only as Great as the Team mates the are surrouned by:

"

WAREAGLE!!!

Wow that's a great video. We should be thankful indeed!

Thankful for the AU family - next to my blood family, glad to have them around.

I'm thankful my oldest sister taught me to love Auburn as a very young child. That love has never wavered. Thankful that I finally "discovered" this website a few years back. Thankful that this family/MY FAMILY isn't the turds.

Archived